Thread: Why google contact list not syncing in Motorola droid 2 ?

Why google contact list not syncing in Motorola droid 2 ?

In calculation to further troubles with the application "Contacts" on Motorola Droid 2 by now notified on this forum, I am also facing different matter too .I created the "group" of contacts of contacts from Google, nevertheless, when I coordinate my phone is not scheduled in the contacts application. This will be able to also be played backwards .When setting up a group within the Contacts application on my Motorola Droid 2, never to this new group appears in your Google contacts. I've tried more than a few dissimilar names of the groups were in vain. I’ve noticed similar reports for other Motorola phones with Android, but I'm surprised there is no mention of that by the Motorola Droid 2. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Why google contact list not syncing in Motorola droid 2 ?

I like to provide some additional information for troubleshooting .I just downloaded an application called "Letter Group" market. Astonishingly, as soon as opening the application, it shows my contacts from Google groups. for that reason, I will know how to resume that Google groups ,are really in synchronization; however the groups are not listed in the application of 'Contacts’ think I’m not doing it correctly.

I'm having precisely the similar matter and it seems like the persons with the Motorola Droid X are too! I've complete this and it seems to effort moderately well. I will be able to see my Gmail groups and I can launch other apps from the GroupU app if I want to make use of a particular group. For example, I launch GroupU, I select a group "Indian contacts", and then select "email", GroupU gives me options to send an email from the Gmail app or through the Email application. This seems like a vast error by Motorola although. Why does this not labor out of the pack? This obsession is destined to synchronise with Google! This is one of the huge reasons I required to get the Motorola Droid 2.

Motorola Droid come from a unique (non-touch screen, so Verizon sent me a Motorola Droid 2 as a service contract substitute) and this characteristic was unquestionably there. In genuineness, I've been supplementary than aggravated by the could do with for Motorola to "get better" and put back the standard Android applications with their own version of the Motorola Droid 2, but this is now I have to be a year or so.

I just upgraded to 2.3.20 and will be glad to see with the intention of a couple of "big ticket" issues were discussed at last! Thanks! if not I'm misplaced something, it seems with the intention of the contacts application still will not let me choose groups of contacts synced from Google contacts. I will be able to put in a contact group in Google, and I will determine and will be able to observe the group and contacts on my phone by means of a third party application (Contacts GroupU), on the other hand, the group still does not come into view in the contacts application. Since the groups and the timing must not be a major difficulty to show the group in the contacts application. This would be a great benefit for those of us with hundreds of contacts.

Originally there was a phone from HTC and Google Groups worked very well on it. When Verizon agreed to upgrade me to a phone that supports FROYO, I took the Motorola droid 2, and was shortly after I started using the phone I realized I could not see any, all the calls you make is to put a bar that says the groups, with an arrow pointing down. When I click on the arrow, nothing happens. I order in the Verizon store in it, and I said it was a known problem with the Motorola DROID 2. It would be good phone makers to leave all the basic functions of operating system only for all work, no matter who phone you buy.

This free of charge application from the marketplace called "GO Contacts" on page AppBrain is at this point. It’s a huge contact and application indicator and shows my Google Groups completely there is a tag at the bottom of the main casement of groups, and then the types of groups scheduled on the left surface and handle any of the updates of the list. This is one more great and free application developers GO. I utilize this, as well as EX GO Launcher, the server that goes with it, GO PRO SMS ,and even go keyboard .These are everybody free charge applications without ads and they work very well for me.