Thread: Corporate sync not working on Motorola droid.

Corporate sync not working on Motorola droid.

It’s been three months since I am using my Motorola Droid Pro but since last week I had a problem with my Droid, I was trying to do Corporate Sync on it but it don’t seems to be working I tried doing this for several times but it did not work. I wanted to sync my mails but I am not able to do it. I doubt that is this the problem with all Droid users? Please help

Re: Corporate sync not working on Motorola droid.

Can you please tell me what type of data you want to sync with Droid phone and are you getting any error message while doing the Corporate Sync? If you getting any error message then kindly let me know as that will help me knowing the exact problem with your corporate sync. As even I am using Corporate Sync on my Motorola droid phone and it works well.

Why don’t you try updating your phone as this may be the reason why you are not able to do Corporate Sync, as even I was having this problem on my Motorola Droid 2 I was also not able to sync any of my data using the Corporate Sync, but then later one of my friend suggested me to update my phone so I tried updating it and was happy to see that it actually worked.

I would like to thank you all for giving quick replies I appreciate it. I had tried updating my phone but even after all the updates to the phones, deleting and recreating the accounts, and even doing factory resets, the problem still persists, I don’t know what is the problem as one of my friend is using similar cell phone and it is working well on his cell. It’s only me who is getting an error as Connection error while doing the sync.

Try the following procedure on your Droid hopefully it will work.
    Restart your Droid phone.
    Now delete your Exchange/Corporate email account. (Make sure you don’t delete your account from the main server)
    Go to Exchange server
    Click on your mailbox and select "Manage Mobile Device" (Exchange Server 2007)
    Now Delete/Remove the MOTOBLUR30 device from the list.
    And switch off your phone.
    Restart it after about 5minuites.
    And try corporate sync now.
    Hope this will work.