Thread: Motorola Droid X starts backup automatically

Motorola Droid X starts backup automatically

I recently bought the Motorola Droid X and the problem is that the phone starts reboot back up automatically. It itself started loading the droid symbol and get turn off. It happens normally 2 to three times a day. This is very annoying issue. I don’t know that what I should do to resolve this. If you know that how this can be resolved then please let me know that. Thank you so much in advance for reading and replying to this post.

Re: Motorola Droid X starts backup automatically

There is some issue with the firmware that is installed in your Motorola Droid X and so that it is getting rebooted automatically. What you can do is just update the firmware in your phone and that can resolve the problem for you. This is one of the possible reasons and the solution for the problem that you are facing and you can try it once to see if that is working for you. I am quite sure that after doing the software update, the problem will be resolves. Good Luck!!!

This might be a hardware trouble. It is possible that a cell border could be pushed to the limit and begins to fail when a new version of Android is installed. In my knowledge GB 2.3.3 looks to push the hardware Froyo 2.2.1 like evidenced by the increased heat and shorter battery life (although this difficulty was subsequent to a factory reset for data). It is also probable that the timing of hardware issues and the new edition of Android is only a coincidence.

This directs me to agree through Motorola that a lot of unexplainable issues associated to applications but again I am not suggesting that regarding you. I am simplifying for the sake of additional readers. To be apparent, no third party applications that is to blame for many busted otherwise missing features in 2.3.3 GB. They can only be fixed by fixing the software Google / Motorola / Verizon, including the 2.3.3 update GB. However, some third party applications do not seem to work well in GB 2.3.3 until revised by its authors (Real Application HDMI for Droid X is an example. The author is updated after 2.3.3 was released GB and now working again).

An application incompatible or bad behavior can cause problems in unexpected ways by the corruption of the phone's internal memory. When we consider the large number of third party applications that were created by poor or novice programmers, it is not surprising that there is no problem with the operating system is outdated, especially as a major update 2.3.3 GB? If the phone restarts itself, then I would clear the cache of Android and make complete factory reset (including clearing the micro SD card).