Thread: when gingerbread update will be available for Motorola droid 2?

when gingerbread update will be available for Motorola droid 2?

I have brought Motorola Droid 2 two weeks ago and I have that new android operation system code name gingerbread has been released and it is available for download. When Motorola droid will announce regarding Gingerbread operating system have heard Motorola has rolled out gingerbread along with droid x.when Motorola will announce gingerbread for Motorola droid 2.Any person got any idea.

re: when gingerbread update will be available for Motorola droid 2?

Over the air can be a no-go is that the device is not activated, however, I remember a while ago that was stated in these forums on a dissimilar device than an advance / update possibly will be pulled through WiFi. Because for the methods that developers acquire, that's a dangerous business except you completely know what you are responsibility. Converse methods of rooting / modding are not allowed beneath the rules of the forum, but if you actually set in this method will be able to be done a few searches and find more information.

I believe I'm about to consider the same thing. One would think that all the support they give Motorola the purchase of their products, even to be separated from the most favored nation, we would like at least a value of two minutes to give us an update on what's going on? Lack of communication is horrible, and despite the protests of consumers do not have the decency to at least say something? Seriously, I've been looking everywhere in all forums, all the strings. Since the flight ran Android 2.3 that was released a while ago. Yes, there are some errors, as it was not for the Droid 2, but it was nice. Now I'm back to waiting for stock 2.2 OTA possible, taking into account both the Droid X and droid pro they have already achieved. What?

I,among others are far beyond the expectation of any solid date or period. We say that the Over the air for the Droid 2 is having problems? Or still working, and hopefully should be out soon? Or just let us know that we are wasting time because the update does not just come. Honesty would be nice at some point, right? The least we can hope for is some kind of communication at all, if any. I know some people are angry Motorola hate for this, why not speed up the game? Being true to its loyal customers, and will remain faithful to you.

No, Motorola droid 2 is unofficial and not allied with Motorola, or inside information. Motorola droid 2 on twitter is that the profile, by the equal being who runs Motorola Droid on twitter. This is a blogger called Android Derreck. I link your blog, particularly given that it is fine worth linking as well. I would not give his "thinking" and "doubts" much weight. Speculation is based on the same as you or I could do. However difficult, I try to be patient.

If a phone have been activated as well as is still in WiFi, you will be supposed to be capable to bring up to date even if you have an active account at Verizon. I've done over Wi-Fi myself. I have not looked at the Droid 2 for at the same time as, so I cannot keep in mind - do you have a "Synchronize data via WiFi Only"? If so, I would make sure that is not marked. I think you can do to make your phone does not receive an update Over the air. That is still investigating. On the main issue, we are not giving much advance warning on these things. We prefer to wait until you're sure.

It is true that we have not done much with Droid 2 owners. We had a couple of projects in general Droid and I will be familiar with that for a number of causes because we have not included droid 2 but I cannot bear in mind why. Regretful. I identify it's frustrating to remain for the updates - especially this has been too long in pending. But there are too many variables to start giving dates or estimates. We tried that, and when we have lost people expected us to break into pieces. We have learned our lesson. It's just better to wait and be safe. They take a beating anyway, but not so bad when you have people counting the minutes, and made a promise that might not be able to maintain.