Thread: Motorola droid X: Calendar reminders do not work

Motorola droid X: Calendar reminders do not work

I am using the Motorola Droid X. It’s a very nice phone but in my case the Calendar reminders is not working anymore. I frequently use the calendar reminder for reminding my important meetings and the other important work. But now I am not able to use that as it is not working. I am thinking to switch to some other phone if this is not getting resolved soon. If you have any suggestion that how these problems can be solved then please let me know that. I will b thankful to all the replies.

Re: Motorola droid X: Calendar reminders do not work

I think that this can help you. Go to calendar and make sure that his memory is still there. I have repeated that they will not last night or this morning when I should have. I just checked the calendar and reminders seem to have disappeared from the events. However, you may want to check the reminders to make sure it is configured correctly and then only it is going to be resolved. I hope that this is going to help you. Thank you.

Have you tried by removing cache partition? If not then Turn off your phone, hold down the home key while pressing the power button, hold the home button in anticipation that the triangle through the exclamation point and press the + and - volume set. This should make the recovery utility. Use volume up and down to scroll and button to select remove the cache and press the power button. Scroll to restart your phone. Now test to see if things work better.

I'm not sure this will help, but there are chances that this will solve the problem. I use an application called Calendar Snooze, offering all sorts of features like configurable periods of repetition and persistent notification sounds (which still sounds every minute until the direction of the reminder). You ought not to bend over backwards to make it to function properly. At least in my case it seems to work alone, use both Exchange Calendar and Google Calendar. It supersede the evasion calendar reminder method not two notifications intended for each event.

No problems for me gingerbread, at least so far. I put in a test event on the calendar before submitting my post to make sure it was working well and it was functioning well for me. On the other hand I've only had gingerbread less than a week and had to do a factory reset, so only recently reinstalled Snooze Calendar. It seems fine for now though. Let’s see if it is going to work for you or not. Please reply back with the results.

Reminder does not come in even with Snooze Calendar? I do not recognize what to say next. I just tested another time on mine: 3 hours ago I created an event in desktop Outlook, and then synchronize with Exchange Online, and my phone. I do not touch my phone for the last 3 hours and the remainder worked for me at this time. He gave me two email notifications on my phone in 3 hours, although I turn on my phone to check. I do not know if that makes a dissimilarity or not since you mentioned that are not remembered when you've left the phone alone for a while.