Thread: Not able to attend incoming calls with Motorola Droid 2 Global

Not able to attend incoming calls with Motorola Droid 2 Global

About 30-50% of the time an incoming call brings up the normal of unlocking the display instead of the caller is predictable to unlock the display. After sliding to unlock, I am greeted by a black screen showing simply the notification bar. Not any of the button work, together with the power switch - the phone will be blocked until the caller hangs up or goes to voicemail. The missed call is not in my call log (which approach I have no thought who was demanding to contact me). Please help me to solve this issue thank you.

Re: Not able to attend incoming calls with Motorola Droid 2 Global

This is very unusual behavior. Take out your battery and leave it out for 30 seconds. After that you should test by having someone call you (or you do it from a different phone). I think that you should take your phone in to Verizon and demonstrate this issue so they can help troubleshoot more. If you still having query against it then try to contact to the support center of Motorola they will guide you in appropriate way. I hope this helps

I comprise a subsequent battery (my unique DROID) and alter the batteries / normal reboot (I attempt the 30 seconds off just for fun. I could not answer the subsequently call). Over the past two weeks, I've been trying to determine whether an exacting application or condition causing the problem (I'm using precisely the similar applications as I did within my old DROID). Sp does anyone have idea about it. I am out of ideas now please share your knowledge with me thank you.

It is not exclusive to the OPs handset. Often will pass incoming call is not going to permit it to pass (frozen) or go to the black screen in anticipation of the call goes to voicemail. Then I am able to unlock the phone as normal. Therefore, it is not an isolated incident. No I have many calls, but also inclined to 30% of net calls. Hopefully this is the update 2.3, which is rumored to be coming for a moment this quarter.

A comparable problem take place later on my wife’s OG Droid. Subsequent to changing the SD card with an X on a droid during the office, the Droid X begins to show erratic performance. At what time I tried to run scandisk on the card, it would randomly unmount. Result: If you are having accidents / crashes even after a factory reset, try to get a new memory card. Probably not the place to vent, but. I'm not satisfied with Motoblur. I really miss the vanilla Android Droid on my original. The best hardware in my 2G droid does not quite make up for it.

I just saw this behavior for the first time today in my DROID 2 I've had about 2 months. The battery was at 70%. I was expecting a call and when it arrived, I was able to respond. Screen was black / black turned the phone rang but I was still unable to do anything: the power button is disabled. The phone was like this for about 5 minutes without having to reboot just to return. As my phone was dead, I borrowed it from someone else and was trying to make the call when the handset is raised.

I also had this problem. Several times, and in some cases, they are called also important. (Other business user here.) Although it was random, when it happened, I seem to remember it was usually followed by a reboot at random, and / or a battery pulls to fix the problem. No applications on the phone than what came with it. I used the phone mainly for calls, texts, and some navigation. If it were to take place for another time on any usual basis, I would be forced to leave the phone straight away.