Thread: Touch screen of my Motorola droid stops reacting?

Touch screen of my Motorola droid stops reacting?

Can anyone tell me that has anyone experienced this weird problem of touch screen in Motorola droid the problem I am facing is when ever I am doing some thin on my phone my touchscreen just stops responding and starts doing random stuffs like random clicks I don’t understand what’s the matter I really love this phone and I don’t want a change in it now can anyone tell me what can I do I really need some solution for this help me someone?

Re: Touch screen of my Motorola droid stops reacting?

Well this is not a new problem with any of the phone as far as I can think because all the phone has some problem which makes them remain stuck some time don’t worry this problem is not a very big problem is such a big phone it can be solved. As you must be knowing this phone’s are software phone and you all keep downloading different software’s, games and all and you know that all the sites are not harmless the stuffs o them contain different malwares with them and when you download the software or game you do get malware with it for free and which starts making your phone react weird so I think you got them on your cell you need to format your phone once try that and I think it would help you out.

I think this is an software problem and this would be solved by software restore and also can be done by updating the software’s if these things are failing to get back your phone proper then I think you need to contact to the service provider and they would be solving your problem because this problem has been occurred with some of the people and then it has been solved by the service centers only because many are afraid to do the software update by self because if it is not successfully done then the phone might stop working so if you don’t have any idea about it you should contact the Motorola service center

Dear, I have heard some people saying that there mobile is acting weird because it has been hacked so I would tell you that you should contact with the Motorola service center that is your phone a victim of been hacked because I have saw some forums which had the same problem and which said it can be due to there phone has been hacked I had a search over all this and I found that droid cell phone’s are not unhackable they can be hacked so I think you need to check for that and then get your problem solve.

Hey friend I have found some people saying that they should try the battery pulling and this would solve the problem this is like you got to remove your battery and sim card and then keep it along side for some sufficient time and then restart it by inserting them again and I think it would work then lots of them has been suggesting this and may be its working with them and I have saw this problem a lot in this Motorola droid phone I think if this is not working properly the only safe option is to take it to the service center and get repaired

Don’t you think this would be a problem of the phone getting hang and you still commanding your phone to perform some action and this actions are been carried out slowly by the phone but it is still hang I think this is happening with those people who have downloaded lots of software and have full data in there memory that must be the reason why the phone is getting stuck and in the touch screen phone the first thing to stop working is the screen so I think you are not able to do anything but the action is still performed behind as you have commanded.

This was the problem with me to and it was solved by formatting my phone and i think this is a problem created by the virus or some legitimate software which just hangs the phone and all the commands which we give at that time is processed later and we think it is been processed by someone else and all but this was solved by formatting it and there are so many software's and all for these SmartPhone's we need to take care of them while downloading them and download it from some genuine site or so.