Thread: Network signal and 3G sign disappears when I try to receive the call on Motorola Droid Pro?

Network signal and 3G sign disappears when I try to receive the call on Motorola Droid Pro?

Well guys got this phone some days before and found a problem in the beginning itself and am really confused now what to do with it and replacement is not even a option? Now my problem is when ever I am getting a call or trying to call some one as I press the call button the signal and 3G sing disappears, and also the sound quality is so poor from the time I have got the phone. anyone over here is facing this problem or what I really need the solution as quickly as possible I am really fed-up of this and don’t know what to do?

Re: Network signal and 3G sign disappears when I try to receive the call on Motorola Droid Pro?

Hey this is really an un known problem to me I have this from to but I haven’t found any such problem I would like to tell you that I have many of member who has this phone but no one has complained anything like this so its really tuff to make out what the actual problem is because if this is the first phone which is havening this problem then for solution you got to wait for sometime because if no one have got this problem how would have anyone thought of how to solve the problem so I think you have to wait for the solution.

Re: Network signal and 3G sign disappears when I try to receive the call on Motorola Droid Pro?

Such problems I have saw in some of the phone I was using before such as Nokia but they dint exist for long this would have happened once of twice that’s it I thought this problem is with the network provider because signal and 3G would be depending on the network so I dint bothered much as it wasn’t a problem for long but when you said about this problem I got to think over it now but I think you got to contact with the store you bought it from or if you got Motorola store contact them as soon as possible.

Don’t know why I am having a strong feeling that this is an hardware problem and this would have been in the phone from the time it has been manufactured because if it would have been a network problem then I think it should keep changing regularly as it receives the network or it don’t receive but it does occurs only when you are pressing the button so I think this is some hardware problem which is forcing your Sim card get disconnected so I think the only one who can solve this out it Motorola manufactures you got to take it to the service center before this gets more serious.

Ok have you tried the basic steps to which is normally done for such problems like factory restoring try to remove your Sim card keep it away for some time and then again insert it and see if this helps you out this really needs to be done for such problems as the first step so that you can know that the problem is not with your phones OS and I don’t know how you got on to this problem I have also not heard any one facing this problem every one is been enjoying with this awesome phone I think you just got very unlucky over here any ways if nothing happens with all this just try to contact to the Motorola service center and ask them for the repair.

This problem’s is very rare according to me in such phones because this phone are normally taken care of with all this stuffs and as this is an 3G phone then I don’t think such problem should have occurred they must have taken care for all such thing well would like to suggest you to just update the software once the same one just connecting it through your PC suit just talk to the Motorola Center that updating the mobile would cause any problem to your OS or no if they say no just do it and I think it would solve your problem I think there is some OS clashing with your network it happens don’t worry it would be solved

Thanks for the help guys, i have been helped by your effort thanks a lot, would like to thank all of you and i appreciate your help and am really thankful to all of you and your comments were really needful to me. now the problem has been solved and i have been really enjoying my cell and its all because of you guys again thanks and keep helping us in the same manner and get us out of such problem always.