Thread: Camera focus not working properly in Motorola Droid

Camera focus not working properly in Motorola Droid

I have a Droidthat has the 2.1 update OTA. I have seen a series of messages about how there was a problem with the camera on the Droid to be out of focus, but was fixed with this update. My camera has this problem. Sometimes, the focus will be fine for a day or two and then getting back out of focus. I tried cleaning the lens, but that does not seem to be the problem. Any ideas on how I might get this corrected?

Re: Camera focus not working properly in Motorola Droid

Well there are cases sometimes when there is less light in a particular area, also the shutter is slower which lest more light in through the lens you have get a blur photo when you click. This occurs in rare situations. Well you can check this out and remember or try to have photos where there is at least a bit light. Well I have not faced such problems but I am sure you will figure this out. All the best!

This problem and turn the camera to focus properly for something like 24 days and the next 24, not focus. Personally, I like to do a safe boot when the camera is failing and when it is in safe mode, rerun your test chamber. Keep in mind that even the act of restarting the camera can respond normally for a while. Have Droid and pulled off the battery for a few seconds, reinstall the battery, turn the Droid and ran the camera tests? Even a third-party software application can create this kind of behavior.

I rarely have to go more than once to answer a call. I've taught myself not to use thumb to answer calls. It seems as if my thumb does not work very well on the screen. I think it might be dry skin or calluses that are causing this problem. I have no problem with my finger. My voice quality is excellent. Sometimes I have to change the speakers back again to clear the problems, but that does not happen very often. Also, do not have many missed calls. When was the last time I updated the PRL? This is done by dialing * 228 option 2. This will update the information on your cell tower. That may help with dropped calls problem. You must update the PRL every 3-4 weeks at least. Usually they do about every 2 weeks. We hope something here might help.

I am also experiencing a problem with the recent update from 2.2.1 to 2.2.2 on my Cliq 2. I updated a few days ago and now my camera does not allow me to change scene modes and the video will not let me get closer. It is very frustrating. Right now it is stuck at the scene of the night and when you try to change a message of "scenes with disabilities." Well, I will help from the customer service center and waiting for your response. Therefore I prefer to do the same.

I can help, I think. No zoom in video recording, nor has ever been. Digital zoom only camera. I would turn off, remove the battery for a minute, reinstall the battery and power and then test the problem of scene mode. If this fails, try starting in safe mode the phone to see if your scene modes work, then, if so, you have a third party application interfering with the operation of the phone. I hope this helps you.