Thread: Motorola droid 2 music player plays random songtrack

Motorola droid 2 music player plays random songtrack

I'm noticing a lot of talk lately about the application of stock DROID2 music player and skip to mess mp3 while playing. It's very random, irregular, passing through networks headphones, Bluetooth, etc.With my DROID2 there is no pattern I've noticed yet. I have a couple different SD cards, concert 8,16 and a concert just purchased 32 cards in concert. Seems to happen with all three, but again, not always in the same song can overlook and pop one day and not the next. I have many additional applications not charged either .Again; I see a lot of discussion lately over a wide variety of forums so this is definitely a beer theme. Pending the expected timely resolution.

Re: Motorola droid 2 music player plays random songtrack

I usually run for exercise and use my Droid 2 as a music player with a Bluetooth headset. The music player does not really happen, the closest thing to doubt, then starts again. This usually occurs when you change the position of the device or move it quickly. I attempt to stay upright at chest level and it seem to make happy additional than what is in a pocket or swing their arms. Must have amazing to do with the accelerometer and with the intention of do not happen if the phone is session on a desk or surface. I try to disable screen rotation and to no benefit. I have also used a half dozen different music players and headsets, and make no difference. Therefore, I'm used to it and learned to keep it rarely happens, but I have not found a solution and is a nuisance.

I think many are experiencing jump theme music, but not necessarily believe all the same and probably not the similar solution. In my situation, only the knowledge of by means of the music player with Bluetooth headset, as the merely once you play music. I think if I have the phone in front of me, or do not ignore or, rarely skip (more like a moment of doubt, but picks up again distorted sound for a moment). If I have the phone in my hand and put it in his pocket, omission or hesitation gets worse and cannot play at all until I hold the phone back in front of me. (Incidentally, all the music on my phone is MP3 content stored on the SD card.) I tried my wife's free LG vortex with the same music and the procedure and had great difficulty getting him to leave, but was finally able once or twice. My conclusion is that in my case, the omission is an antenna or a signal problem between the phone and Bluetooth headphones by means of the LG of my wife, perceptibly, boast a better antenna, signal, connection, or the variation themselves. I do not believe what I'm experience is of necessity a software difficulty and almost certainly not amazing that can be set with a firmware update. Others have describe the symptom are rather dissimilar, as it jump the path to connect / disconnect the energetic headphones at the same time as playing music (not of necessity shock me that some players and / or headphones compatible with the control buttons).

The very brief "pop click /" can be heard intermittently when playing back MP3 files (mostly music and podcast players) through headphones / Bluetooth / external speaker, is how to Motorola made port of Froyo. Google has changed the framework of a Stagefright Open Cores audio with 2.2, and Motorola decided to turn and continue Open Cores Stage fright (probably not finished with errors in some applications of the media). No amount of fiddling with the position / orientaton / brand of headphones is going to fix. I've seen a user that voids your warranty D2G activate and deactivate Stagefright, and the problem only occurs with disability. Unfortunately, that also breaks down video playback movies recorded with the camcorder built. Another issue restricted common audio to Bluetooth connections is periodic only "silence" during playback. This is because the chipset Wi-Fi / Bluetooth does not deal with both together very well, and when the phone starts to scan Wi-Fi dropout causes playback. Disable WiFi while Bluetooth is activated fixed this issue. Hopefully gingerbread solves the click / pop for you all. I will probably have to leave this for another brand before you leave.

I have not been on this forum for a while, but recently returned to see if others were having problems with the music player. My problem remains:
    • Start listening to Slacker or Pandora radio on my Droid 2 .
    • Things are going well for a while, the current starts to disrupted - pause and restart.
    • If I stay patient player will play MP3 music instead of the local radio.

I have tried turning off the phone and removing / replacing the battery, but these steps have not solved the problem. Incidentally, I have seen this problem at the gym, running outside and sitting at my desk at work. I m 'guess the music player needs an update.

I had a difficulty precisely like this previous to, where the headphones would be erratic sensor pause and resume the music, because there was a rope own headphones a little tired (dang cats).If you use Bluetooth headsets by means of this, try to have access to from a friend or go to a limited sony store or best buy and attempt a couple of headphones on the floor through your phone. What can be cause the similar problem, but due to poor construction sometimes have buttons on the headset defective modules / Bluetooth.