Thread: Planning to get a Motorola Droid 2 Global

Planning to get a Motorola Droid 2 Global

I am probably degradation (used one off eBay) on the way to a D2G from DX for the reason that of a drop of 3 g to 1x problem. Does somebody have some Internet connection difficulty through their phones? Is there a problem through D2G I should be acquainted with? Also did some of you come from a HTC Incredible and how this judge against to the D2? Please share your experience with Motorola droid 2 global. I am waiting for your replies thank you.

Re: Planning to get a Motorola Droid 2 Global

My experience through the Global Droid 2 has not been good in anticipation of the time you initially purchased the device yet again at what time first published during November 2010. I'm getting again, my replacement fourth leading reason of all problems encountered on this device. What actually makes me consider how possibly will these happen? After the Droid 2, Motorola be supposed to not have much experience through this type of phone and address all the troubles? I truthfully thought that the D2G not suffer a lot of problems for the reason that it was newer.

The capabilities and specifications are really astonishing. However I put most of the blame on top of MotoBlur and all needless accessories Motorola decided to position on the device. MotoBlur this device only goes to show that Motorola tends to overlook the real problems of their phones and only care about their product. No consumers. I think it's time to get back on track, for the reason that I do not believe I will not at all pay money for a Motorola device after my 2 year contract is carried out for Verizon.

I have not had some major troubles through my phone. Around 2-3 weeks I did go through a period within which he could not spend more than about 4 days without rebooting; however that was either to uninstall or update a program that was not at all recognized as culpret. My wife as well has a D2G obtain at the similar time and has not complained at all, still although the problem had to reboot it for a at the same time as (most likely because something I put my phone is also installed on top of it).

I do not be acquainted with how to articulate it is not a software difficulty. I do not know how to say it is even a difficulty with the phone, somewhat than just a signal problem or a difficulty at the end of Verizon. If troubles are all within the similar place, which appear probable considering that, articulate it is at night, after that I suspect a signal problem or a difficulty through Verizon is additional likely a phone difficulty. I've seen a lot of complaints about dissimilar D2G (especially battery life), however I have not observe a lot of complaints dropped to 1x.

Hello I observe some fewer signals straight with this phone. When I am moving in the basement or some ware else then it show me a bad single and when I am at my home then even their also it shows me bad signal. When I checked with other phones then it show me appropriate signals. As well if my phone is not usually jump toward 1x and 3 g round, and I comprise acceptable signal, and the phone, still the sight of the signal strength and interfering as good sufficient toward show a 4.3 bars the majority of the time.

Up to now my phone has been immense. The only troubles I have are the camera application is not superior, pictures look blurry and sluice. To fix this you will require to download one of the markets (I recommend bullet demo is free). At what time you open the Google Map and go through an address, it freezes and messes up and more often than not ends up having toward reboot. So I would suggest you to move on the HTC which is more superior than this phone thank you.