Thread: switching back to Froyo in Motorola

switching back to Froyo in Motorola

I am having a Motorola phone and I want to know about how to switch back to the Froyo? I am going crazy and I just want to switch because I am just frustrated and I do not know how to get back to the Froyo. Some one please suggest me what shall be done as I am very desperate about it. Please let me know if there is some way or please suggest me some website or something like that. Thanks in advance.

Re: switching back to Froyo in Motorola

I also want to get back to the Froyo because of the following issues. The volume has just gone away and I do not know what to do. I can hear the opposite persons voice on the head phone as well. Another thing is the Battery just goes way and does not even stay with me till half a day. Also the Bluetooth issue has given me the head ache. So some one please post over here and help u out regarding the problem to be solved.

I am feeling sorry to tell you guys that I have a disappointing news for you. I am also having the same problem and needs to get the solution for the same. But I just came to know that Motorola does not recommend any of such options of going back to the Froyo. But I guess I am going to find some other way round and try to get back to the previous version of the update. Hope it works out for me.

Follow the following
    • Go in the recovery
    • Clear the cache
    • Do the factory reset.
    • Do not set up the phone account and download and install GB.
    • Again do the reboot in recovery,
    • Wipe cache again and do factory reset.

Wow you gave the amazing answers. I do not know about the poster of this thread but it has surely help me out to get out of the deep shit. Thanks a ton to you for helping me out. But I think this is the other way round and it is not recommended by the Motorola. But I would not mind that because my problem has been solved and I am happy now. Thank you from bottom of my small heart. God Bless you.