Thread: Motorola droid 2 restarts randomly

Motorola droid 2 restarts randomly

I have recently purchased the droid 2 recently 2 to 3 weeks ago and I and I am having some serious problem in the Motorola droid X and the problem is that it is restarting the phone automatically and it is droid 2 had random rebooting issues. It was also shutting off when I am on the phone call. How to stop this problem? Thanking all in advanced.

Re: Motorola droid 2 restarts randomly

I think that you should reboot the Motorola droid this process is present in the manually and this is very simple process and then you have to just unplug the battery and then don’t put the battery in that for about ten minutes. I think that there are two types of boot one is the soft boot and another is the hard boot. If you are not solving the process by the soft boot then try to use the hard boot.

In this case I think that there is a serious damage happened in the Motorola droid 2 and I think that there are some files which are missing in the operating system if you want that I think that you should upgrade the operating system to the gingerbread and then try to run the phone and I think that restart the phone and then try to run the phone.

I think that you should install the mobile antivirus in the phone I think that some of the file has been corrupted because of the virus present in the Motorola and I think that install the antivirus and then clean the phone with the antivirus that you have installed in the phone I hope that this will help you.

I think that you should reboot the Motorola droid this process is present in the manually and this is very simple process. Or I think that should install the mobile antivirus in the phone. Or I think that have to just unplug the battery and then don’t put the battery in that for about ten minutes and after that you should put the battery and then see whether the phone is operating or not.