Thread: Motorola droid 2 Music stops playing after screen goes off

Motorola droid 2 Music stops playing after screen goes off

Last one year I have use a 'Motorola Droid 2' and now I faced little problem on this cell phone. When I try to play music on this Smartphone using the music player of the cell phone, then the music stop after two minute when the screen goes off. I have not understood why this is happen and I need to some good opinion over this problem. When the Smartphone screen goes black, then music stop. Thanks in advance.

Re: Motorola droid 2 Music stops playing after screen goes off

The problem is to be present on the music player. This will be happen because the file of the music player is missing. Then I suggest you to do the update task on this cell phjone. This will be help to you for solve the problem. This is the best way to install the missing files on the mobile. Then do this task. The update option is available on the cell phone and this will be help to you for solving this problem. Then use it and solve problem.

I am having the same problem in this Motorola Droid 2 Smartphone. This is to be happen in number of time and there will be need to do some good solution on this cell phone. Then I decided to use the task killer for solving this problem. The task killer will available on the cell phone and I download it form the official site. Then I install this on mobile and use the function of this and then remove the problem on the music player. This will help to solve the problem.

This is the best problematic in the cell phone and you need to do some special task on this cell phone. The solution is to be use factory reset option. This is the final solution for solving such problematical difficulty. This is necessary in the cell phone when the software or application of the mobile not working correctly. This is the best way to keep away from the needless changes of the setting by using factory reset choice. Then use the correct steps to this task. This factory reset process is present on the cell phone setting menu and it will be help to you for solving such problem.

You need to reinstall this software. This will be help to solve this problem. Then you need to just do this task and this will be really help for play the music continually. This is to be available on the internet. Then first uninstall this software and then reboot the phone. After that you need to try to download and install the music player on it. This will be help to solve the problem. This is best for you and it solves your problem.

Hey, I think the other way is to be just use the basic thing to do this task. You need to just reset the phone. It will be possible that this solve the problem. The other thing is to be you need to check the power battery of the cell phone. This will may be solve the problem. Hence uses this different thing and it will be solve your problem. Then use the music player of the cell phone works correctly and the nothing wrong happen on this mobile.