Thread: Motorola droid X get rebooted while playing music

Motorola droid X get rebooted while playing music

I am having a very awful problem with my droid X, Actually I have started getting the problem since I have updated the firmware in my mobile, as whenever I play the music files with my droid X, the phone get automatically rebooted, and really in fact I don’t know what should I do now, I have tried so many things like changing the player also, but doesn’t make any changes, the phone still get reboots. Is there anyone having the same problem? Please help me.

Re: Motorola droid X get rebooted while playing music

Yeah I am also having the same problem since I installed the OS, but along with that I was also having too many problems also like my browser was crashing and the video playback was also ruined, thus to the solution to this I have downgrade the operating system of my mobile only, thus I would recommend you the same like you should install the froyo back in order to avoid this, because right now you are having problem with this but after that it progressively affects other thing also. So it’s better to move on.

I the file that you are playing might have some problem, so are getting the same problem with each file or with particular file, because see if this is happening because of the particular file only that you should delete that file and then play the music. Otherwise I would recommend you that you can use another player also for the same, as the player may get corrupted, so you must have to download it, and you can get it from the android market.

Have you ever done any resetting with your phone, because this kind of minor problems also gets solved through that and you can start with the soft reset, In this you will get all the setting reset with your phone, but if suppose this doesn’t help you any more, you can also try hard resetting the phone, but by performing this you’ll lose all your data from the phone, I mean to say that the data will wiped out from the phone, so for that you can have the option to take backup of all the important data that you have.

I think there is some problem in your firmware only, thus my recommendation to downgrade the firmware that you have but with another option you can simply change that firmware and update it with the same version, this may help you, but in fact I have also heard that there are too many bugs in the GB, so why to have that rather froyo is much better, and though there are no many enhancement in the new one that froyo doesn’t have, but still its your choice.