Thread: Motorola droid working very slow

Motorola droid working very slow

Hi, I have a Motorola droid which I am using since last 1 year and it was working perfectly, but I am having glitches in the phone as it is working too slow I have done so many things to make its performance better but nothing helped me really, as after some time it works as usual slow, so is there any way through which we can make it perform faster? I would like if someone give me tweaks through which I can manage the phone’s application. Thanks in advanced.

Re: Motorola droid working very slow

Yeah this is the main bug I would say in the phone and for that we must have to care about all the things including the applications which make the phone works slow actually. If you will hold the home key, phone will carry a listing of the freshly utilized applications, so while using any application always make sure that you close that application, otherwise you may think that the application is closed but it run in the background and you access them the way I have mentioned, and running them this way make the phone work slow.

I would suggest you that you should always delete unwanted files from the phone, I mean to say the unnecessary files that keeps the phone performance down. And along with that you can clean all the damaged cookies and cache from the phone also. This will also help you to fasten your mobile performance, and especially when you are running any application you should always stop that before starting the another one, rather it would always keep running in the background.

Most of the time it happens like when take any files from another device or from the PC, which is already affected by any virus then also it can harm the mobile phone and corrupt other files also in the mobile, so its always best to have a antivirus software in your phone, I have done the same, and since I have got very good performance, as the above user mentioned that you should delete all the cookies and the unwanted files, the software will do the same on behalf of you.

Always try keep the phone memory empty, and try to put the files in the SD card only, because the performance is always depend upon the phone memory. And always keep your phone in the standby mode when not in use. And most importantly I have seen people who had problems regarding their browser, so I would say you should always use the browser effectively, after that don’t keep too many icons on your home screen, try to put less shortcuts on the home screen rather I would say we should avoid them.