Thread: Suitable resolution for 17.3 inch laptop

Mykola Guest

Suitable resolution for 17.3 inch laptop

Last week, I bought new laptop and then I want to set the ideal resolution on it. The maximum resolution of this laptop is 1920 x 1080 on 17.3 inch screen. I think the 1600 x 900 pixel will be good for this. What will be your opinion guess? This is an HP laptop and I think the laptop should be contain clearly and enlarging the font size. This will be good for you. Any type of help for solving this issue is to be appreciated.

re: Suitable resolution for 17.3 inch laptop

I also used this 17 inch laptop and I think this is to be based on the resolution. This is the personal choice. Most of the user will be like to set the screen resolution as high as possible. This will be show the font size very slow but the video quality of this laptop screen is very good. This is to be also depending on the capability of the operating system and monitor. Then select as per your choice. This will be best for you.

This is to be completely depending on the user choice. You need to use the TFT display at 1600 x 900 pixels. This will be good for you and the game quality over this is to be very good. You found the correct result behind this and this will be good for the things. This is the best thing for playing the game and this is the best for solving the problem. There will be no way to decide that the perfect resolution of the screen. This is the best way and it is good for you.

The surprising 17.3-inch LED-backlit display is compatible with the 720p and it also capable to provide the native high-definition resolution. The laptop you use is might be the maximum resolution and it will be good for the playing game. Then use this and it really helpful for the video game purpose. Then select the resolution as per the demand of the game. This is the best way and it will be good for you. This is the best for you.

Resolution indicates that amount of pixels across by amount of pixels up and down. This will be usually depends upon the laptop screen. Then this the flexible of the laptop feature. You can choose any size resolution as per the application demand. This is the best way that will be help to solve the graphic compatibility issue. Then use the resolution as per the demand of the application. Then check the application present on the system and set the resolution.