Thread: Unable to turn ON PSP on being interrupted while updating

Unable to turn ON PSP on being interrupted while updating

As my little brother have a PSP and he enjoy a lot to play games on it, he don’t have any other habit else than playing game on his PSP and once he was playing game on his PSP and while in some time, on PSP he had been ask for an update and he click for it, as it has been start also but as unpurposefully his stop the updates in between and now it was not turning ON, as while I use it to turn on, the green light use to display for some second and then suddenly turn off and goes again to black. Does any one know about any solution of this, please help to solve this, or otherwise I have to purchase an another PSP for my brother. Thank in advance.

Re: Unable to turn ON PSP on being interrupted while updating

First let me tell you something, this kind of problem is known as brick in problem list of PSP so please tell me the version of your PSP prior for moving toward any further solution as you have too first take your battery out and check out on the, it has been mention the battery the version of your PSP like 1001 and PSP 3001 as it is called as the region code and as per take you have to proceed with the update available in your area and as you first have to download it on any computer and then connect your PSP to your computer and install the updates manually.

As I think that it not happening because of interruption in updates, but some problem has occur in you battery, but first you should try using the above method, as even I also think that it can works for fixing this problem and if in the case that it doesn’t working for you than you should now try a new battery, as while reading at your problem, this case mostly happen as because of damage in battery.

As even I think your battery life has been gone out, don’t take decision of buying a new PSP, as that doesn’t make any sense, as one thing you have to confirm first before taking any decision either to go with new PSP or to stay with exiting one, first inset charger in your PSP device and start charging it but before that first remove your battery and if your PSP get turn on, then you will need to get a new battery as batteries cannot be repair and if then also your PSP is no turning than I think your PSP has been over by now.

Custom Firmware may be the solution as what you are looking for, as while after charging your PSP without battery and after check the battery status with some equipment, you not finding any way to get rid of this, so as per the latest release of firmware in your region simply download it on some computer and while USB port attach your PSP with computer and simply installed the Firmware latest release and custom firmware is much safer than an official firmware, as it include tools like recovery menu, so by using that you will easily able to unbrick your PSP and for going to recovery menu, try to turn on your PSP while keep pressing the R button and if you can see the any menu, so click on the fix option over there and that bug will get heal within some minutes.

If after trying all the remedies nothing seem to be working for you than, as once my PSP also got the same problem and after doing all trick and apply many solution the end result are ending with nothing and getting depressed for that, than one of my friend suggest me better to show this to some expert as they have the better knowledge than anyone else and will help me for sure, so I take to near Sony PSP care center and I don’t believe what happen or what they did with my PSP, within a week I got my PSP working flawlessly, so better you should take to some near PSP care center and let the expert handle this.