Thread: Player Pro Vs Power Amp

Player Pro Vs Power Amp

I am Galaxy S mobile phone and I am having the Stock media player in it. But this application is not much interesting, so I am thinking to purchase a new media player for my phone. I have many people recommending me for the Power Amp. There is lots of reviews and popularity bout this application in the market. It is having good treble settings but I the interface seems to be little boring. On the other hand the Player Pro is having the good interface. I am little bit confused among these two applications, can one suggest me a good application amongst the two?

Re: Player Pro Vs Power Amp

Firstly when I had my Android phone I was also little bit confused about the media player for my phone. So first I used Audiogalaxy as it can access normally over 9000 songs over my desktop. Which was really a great application for the music but later I tried using the Player Pro. This application is having a very good interface as compared to other application that I have seen. So I have sticked to this application for now and I have never tried the Power Amp application ever so ii have no idea about it.

I personally don’t think that there is much difference between the media application, more or less they look much similar. But I have seen one special feature in Power Amp that Player Pro does not have in it and that is if you get any message or email notification then, the music just pauses allowing you to hear the notification sound without running the music at the background. This feature is a most impressive feature that I have seen so I have been using Power Amp media application.

I would better prefer you to use the Power Amp as I am using this application since I have brought the phone and I have never seen any problem in it except with the interface. And there is also a setting in the Power Amp which will allow you to download the album art from your SD card. Yes but it will but it will not always find the cover. But yes this is doing the better job that I was searching for my media player application.

I am personally using the Power Amp application and I love the preamp slider which is there in the equalizer. It really helps me to connect the car radio from the head phone jack. I am using the adapter which also has a mic in it which allows me to listen to the radio with the hands free. I have never seen any problem in using this as all I need is the best equalizer to listen to my music as that is lagging in the Player Pro.