Thread: How to enable "Secret" Multitasking Gestures on iPad

How to enable "Secret" Multitasking Gestures on iPad

Hi, I buy iPad1 and then I decided to enable "Secret" Multitasking Gestures on iPad. I have installed Multitasking Gestures on iPad and then I decided to enable this. I think this is to be happening on the jailbroken iPad and I need some good things to solve such kind of problem. If anyone having knowledge about this then please share your own thoughts. Any type of help for solving this problem will be appreciates.

Re: How to enable "Secret" Multitasking Gestures on iPad

For doing this task you need to follow the specific process. This are as follow: first download Xcode 4 using the MAC App Store. Then you need to Install Xcode 4. After doing this task open it and attach iPad to it. This will illustrate in Xcode device list. Then tick the “Use for development” button. After doing this task you need to ask for Dev-Account credentials and then stop it. Finally developer modes are complete and go back into iPad settings. Then enable new Multi-Tasking Gestures options and this solve your problem.

For enabling the “Multitasking Gestures” you need to do the setting. this will be help if iPad is in development mode. It requires to activate Mac app. The homescreen button is always using the iPad. Then the multitasking gestures will remove all need for the home button. Then use this and it will be providing touch gestures for –the whole thing. That will be use for home button. Then do the above process in your ipad and this will be help to you for solving the problem.

Hey, before doing any serious task I suggest you some good thoughts related to this issue. If you’re working on jailbroken iPad and this will be contain iOS 5 beta, then you need to open the K848AP.plist file. Then just add a code line to obtain the working gestures. The motive behind this is to be jailbroken is need to purchase iFile and this is present on Cydia. This is to be contain on /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app. then go to this location and open K848AP. This will be help to solve problem.

There are number of solution present over the internet and they will be help to enable multi-touch gestures on iPad. There is one problem in that and it is to be every request of iPad is jailbreak. It means you need to perform jailbroken task on this. Then install XCode software. After that using IBackupBot, you can able to without difficulty enable multi-touch gestures on iPad. This is to be happening with or without jailbroken.

There are many ways present that help to do this task on the ipad. The enable multi-touch gestures on iPad without jailbroken will be help to do this task. You need to follow the specific task for doing this complicated process. Then just go to the official site of the ipad and then find this section that help to provide the complete process. The user guide manual will also help to do such risky task. Then use the expert help and solve this problem.