Thread: Unable to operate multi-touch after the Gingerbread update in Motorola droid X

Unable to operate multi-touch after the Gingerbread update in Motorola droid X

I would like to recommend you that my dad gifted me a mobile phone of Motorola Droid X on my birthday party and I am very happy for getting the new Motorola droid X. and it is having the feature of multitouch also. But after when I updated the gingerbread in the Motorola droid X I like the cut copy and the paste feature but there is the problem that is there is the problem in the multi touch of the Motorola droid. When I am typing a single button then it is acting as I have tap on the back button. I am fed up of that. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: Unable to operate multi-touch after the Gingerbread update in Motorola droid X

I would like to recommend you that I think that the problem is with the keyboard not with the gingerbread because I am also using the gingerbread update but I am not having any keyboard problem. I think that if you are having the problem with the touch then I think that you should use the Froyo or I think that the honeycomb which is the latest update for the Motorola Droid X. I think that by using these update you will be able to solve the problem of the Multi touch.

Re: Unable to operate multi-touch after the Gingerbread update in Motorola droid X

In this case would like to recommend you that I think that I was also having the problem with the multi touch but as I experienced I think that this is not the limited to the stock of the multi touch. I was also suffering the main problem with the Swift key (Swift Key Beta, Swift Key X, Swift Key X Beta) and Swype. But when I upgraded the operating system to honeycomb I solved the problem of the multi touch. I hope that you should also update the phone with the honeycomb.

From the discussion going on I would like to recommend you that I was having the same problem that you are having now but in this case my problem was when I type one word the keyboard goes away and I have to again tap on the text box and then bring the keyboard again. And after the keyboard is back I was not able to get the cursor back. And I decided to update it again to Froyo and in this way I solved the problem of multi touch. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem of the multi touch.

I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.

I think that you should go with the latest update of the honeycomb or in this case you can also use the Froyo update to use the multi touch smoothly. I think so that there is another update known as sandwich and this is the latest update of the Froyo, gingerbread, and the honeycomb. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.