Thread: Unable to send 60MB file through Gmail in Motorola Droid X

Unable to send 60MB file through Gmail in Motorola Droid X

I have purchased a Motorola droid X since two to three weeks ago and I am thinking that I have purchased the right phone. And I m having the Airtel Sim card and I am thinking that the Airtel Sim card provides the best range in Mumbai. And I was sending emails from the Gmail through the Motorola droid X and I think that the file is about 60MB and when I send the file the files is send in but when I check in the outbox it shows that that the file is sending from an hour or two. So I have a question in my mind is that am I able to send a 60MB file from the Gmail account through the wireless network or through the phone I am usi

Re: Unable to send 60MB file through Gmail in Motorola Droid X

I would like to recommend you that when I searched on the Google for the problem then I occurred to the solution that you are not able to send the file which is more than 25MB in the size and I think that this is the last limit to send the file 25MB. In this case I think that this is the Google issue and not the Motorola droid X issue. But keep in mind that you can’t send more than 25MB attachment file. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

In this case I think that the problem is with the attachment file that you are using but it is not with the Motorola droid X. And I think that you can’t send more than 25MB of file from the Gmail account and I think that there is something regarding the attachment of the file. But I think that you can send it through the Wi-Fi. So I think that I don’t know that id there any size limit for the 3G also.

I think that you can’t send the file over 25MB from the Wi-Fi or through the any wireless network because the Gmail only provides the 25MB of file attachments of file. I have seen the limitation. I know this because I was also trying to send the file and it shows that the file is sending from outbox for an hour or for two hour. I think that this message will not been sent till you have connected to the wireless network.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions given to you the suggestions are quite systematic but in this I would like to recommend you that I think that you should go with the latest update of the honeycomb or in this case you can also use the Froyo update to use the multi touch smoothly. I think so that there is another update known as sandwich and this is the latest update of the Froyo, gingerbread, and the honeycomb. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.