Thread: Motorola Droid Pro crashes don't know why

Motorola Droid Pro crashes don't know why

I own a Motorola pro smartphone, and since last few days I am having various problems with the mobile, as first of all the sound doesn’t work, I mean to say stopped working and suddenly sometimes it works, whenever I make any call the recipient not able to hear my voice. And as I end the call the mobile gets freeze and occasionally it just reboot itself with no particular reason. Is there anyone having any idea why this is happening, any suggestion would be appreciated.

re: Motorola Droid Pro crashes don't know why

I think your whole phone has some problem, I am saying these because as you have described, like whenever you make any call the recipient unable to hear your voice, because the bottom mic might be damaged and thus whatever you speak that doesn’t reflect to another party. So according to me you should check whether it is working, and if suppose this is not the problem then off course the technician will let you know some other solutions too.

It is possible that any corrupted application in your phone causes this crashing problem thus I would suggest you that you must uninstall the unwanted application from your mobile, because this may cause another problem too, and I think in your mobile there is some hardware problem too, or network problem also causes this kind of problems, thus I would suggest you that configure the network setting and the select the automatic mode.

Have you ever try to restore it to its factory default? because of some unnecessary rather I would say corrupted cache are the foundation of this kind of problems, but still this is the solution that solves many problems though it is too big, so I am suggesting you should first of all take the soft reset for your mobile, but if suppose if doesn’t help then you can try with hard reset too, but remember that you will lose all you data after hard resetting the phone.

Though you do all the mentioned things, but if consistently you are having the same problem then I think you should update the firmware and I hope this is not the hardware problem or else this will also not going to help you, but as a good option you must try this, you have to uninstall the previous version of the software that you have and the companion will install the fresh copy of the software in your phone, but if you don’t want to do this than you can simply update the version of the software in your phone.

I think doing something on your own may cause some another problem, so it’s always better to take the phone to any expert person who has a business of repairing this kind of cell phones, rather you can have another option too such as if you have support center near then you can visit that also. I use to go there only whenever I got any problem in my mobile, and I have never experienced negative feedback from them.