Thread: Google map crashes Motorola droid pro

Google map crashes Motorola droid pro

I have notice this problem yesterday only, in fact my Motorola droid pro was working perfectly, but as yesterday when I was trying to access the google map it was not working and as I start the application the phone first of all gets stuck and progressively get crashes, and with no other option I have to reboot the phone and then only it start back. Is there anyone having the same glitch as I have mentioned, or I am the only one?

Re: Google map crashes Motorola droid pro

Yeah I have heard about this problem and came across this second time, as I have seen people having the same problem, I think the version of the google map that you have installed in you mobile phone, is corrupted or some of the files are missing in the phone. So I would suggest you that either you can install the new application if you have the setup or you can simply download the latest version and then installed it in the mobile.

See if you have the google version 5.0 then I would say, there is some bugs in the software itself and in fact whatever you do with that version, I mean to say though installed the fresh copy or download another copy you always get the same problem. Thus I would recommend you that you must have to use the previous versions software to access the same content. Or you can have another application also as this is not the only application that let you enable to use mapping.

Yeah exactly I am agree with the above user like either you can use the previous version as I have that also and along with that the bing map also, have ever tried to use another software for mapping? If not then I would like to suggest you that you must use some another software too, and as you have the droid pro in that I think you have android operating system then surely you can download some other application from the android market also.

No, I would say I haven’t have the same opinion as the above user, because I am running the latest version that’s the 5.0 in my mobile and it works very good, I think there is some problem in your mobile only, and I think you have downloaded some other faulty application for your mobile and thus you are having this kind of problems, so I would suggest you that you must have to download this application from another source, apart from the one that you have already downloaded from. And see whether the problem is happening or not, if you still get the problem then I think resetting the firmware may fix this.

I have the similar problem, but it is quite different as first of all I have downloaded the previous versions application and then upgrade it to the new versions by the application only, and was having the problem, but as I download the latest version of the same application then it won’t give me any problem, so you should try the same, like if you have upgrade it with the previous versions application them you should try to get the latest application rather then this one.