Thread: Motorola droid VS Motorola droid 3 operating system

Motorola droid VS Motorola droid 3 operating system

I have been very loyal customer to Motorola since last few years, and recently I have droid mobile which is off course too good, but planning to have another one that’s the droid 3, I would like if someone give me the honest appraisal of the mobile, especially the operating system of both of the mobile phones, I am not sure that droid 3 is released or not, but I think there is same operating system in both the phones isn’t it, and want to know some specification of droid 3. Thanks.

Re: Motorola droid VS Motorola droid 3 operating system

I would like to tell you that both the mobile has the same operating system, and that’s the most common android. But yeah there is difference in the version of their operating system. I mean to say in the previous droid is the Android 2.0 2.0.1 and in the droid 3 its android android 2.3.3, so off course if you got that mobile than surely you’ll get more functions and the features in the newer operating system.

See if you are planning to have that then I will suggest you the same, because it is the next enhanced model provided by the Motorola and really the operating system that you’ll get is too powerful, but I think you can upgrade to its next version also that’s android 3.0 but I believe that you should prefer the OS that you’ll get with the mobile, because there are still some bugs with the newer operating system.

I think it is absolutely worth the upgrade, and the mobile that you are decided to get is fairly user friendly, the rapidity enhancement and additional memory are fine worth it. You can have hundreds of applications and not be anxious about running out of space, as the memory space that you’ll get is also good. and if suppose you get that the memory is small sized than you can purchase another also as the mobile has capability to support the card till 16 GB approximately.

Well, according to the sources, the phone that you want to have is about to launch in the mid of july, so you must have to wait till that. and yeah I would say as you have mentioned about their operating system, I would say though is get a android OS I would still suggest you to upgrade it to webOS 2.0 because it is quite faster than the android 3.0 though.

As you have mentioned about the specification of the droid 3, I would like tell some features about that it has support for 2G and 3G both the network together with that the qwerty slider make it look so good and off course you’ll text with very ease. 16 Million Colors display gives high-quality resolution pictures, and you can record HD movies and the picture through its camera, and if you say about the operating system its android so off course it will enable you to access thousands of applications on your mobile phone.

It has a gingerboard 2.3 version android OS and I would say though that doesn’t matter that which OS it uses but actually to how much version we can update it that matters, so though you get the 2.3 version but still you can have option to upgrade it to 3.0 also, and sure, the phone is too good and in fact I am also waiting for it, but still I would like to suggest you to have webOS 2.0 because in that I have heard that they have capability of 3d graphics also.