Thread: How to Send PDF Attachments in Email on ipad

How to Send PDF Attachments in Email on ipad

Last month, my friend gifted me iPad and there will be nothing wrong happen in this ipad. This is an Apple iPad and I need to understand a way that helps to send a PDF attachment files using email on this iPad. I have read something about the Goodreader software and I think this is to be help ful for reading pdf files. I do not know the process to send this pdf file. And type of suggestion or thoughts will be appreciates.

Re: How to Send PDF Attachments in Email on ipad

The GoodReader is to be a super-robust PDF reader and it is specially designed for iPad, iPhone and the other similar type of portable devices. This is the best software for reading pdf files over the iPad. You need to install this for this task. In this goodreader software, you need to go into any folder. For example choose 'my documents' folder and then select the 'actions' button. This button present on top right screen of the iPad. Then pick the pdf document. After that you need to choose 'email' options. This option helps to send file to other email account.

Yes, this is the best way to solve such kind of problem. This GoodReader software will be help to transferring pdf type of files in a many times using the email account. This is to be happen on your useful iPad. You can browse this entire pdf file's using the annotations list. This type fo facility provided by the GoodReader software. Then use this and this software work on the iOS. Hence if your ipad will provide this facility then you have not any problem of this issue.

I also faced this problem on my iPad and then I follow your process for doing this task. Then I have not found any "Actions" button on it. Then read the manual of the ipad and in that they mention that specific process for this task. Then I go to the 'manage files' tab and then choose the file. After that this will be provide the 'email' option in menu box. This option is very well help to do this email task. Then I have able to send the pdf file to the other email account.

The ReaddleDocs is also an alternative way compared to the GoodReader. This is to be able to catch documents from any source like iPad or iPhone. Then it provide the facility to send the email with attaching this type of files. The pdf file are to be send easily using this software. This is to be the good way to do such complicated task. Then use this software as an alternative way and this really help to solve this problem.

Yes, there are two apps present on the internet that is to be popular for send the pdf file using email on ipad or iPhone type of portable devices. This two software are as goodreader and the ReaddleDocs. These both are also capable to read the pdf file over the ipad as well as iPhone. I think the goodreader is to be most popular as compare with the ReaddleDocs and hence this will be the better choice. Then you can download this software on official site. Then install it properly on ipad and send the pdf attach file to email account.

Use the app iattachment , of all the app's i have tried i find this one the best , i am a journalist and hence i need to send attachments on the go , photo's , videos docs, and all of this is possible with iattachment .