Thread: How to unlock Nokia 6030

How to unlock Nokia 6030

I am having the Nokia 6030 mobile phone and want to unlock that. I know nothing about how to unlock the phone. So I am starting this thread. I have less knowledge regarding that and so I need your suggestion. I want to do that so that this GSM phone should not be tied to any carrier and I will be free to make use of any active GSM SIM card into any unlocked phone. Please help me with your suggestions. Thank you so much!!!

Re: How to unlock Nokia 6030

First of all, you will have to take out your SIM card from your phone and then power on your phone. After that, press # when you see “Insert SIM” menu. After that type code without spaces.
    • Press * 3 times fast for (p)
    • Press * 4 times fast for (w)
    • Press * 2 times fast for (+)

Make sure that you should confirm the code before entering last #. I hope this will work for you.

Normally when you buy any of the cell phone then the company from which you get the phone makes the phone locked before selling the phone. This is so that you can only make use of the SIM of their network. If you are using the phone which is locked then you will not be able to use any SIM of any other network. So my suggestion to you is not to unlock that and if you do that then this will void your warranty.

The SIM card is nothing but the small piece of plastic which recognize the phone to cellular network. Altering your SIM card so that your phone will be functional to another network is helpful particularly if you require traveling to a new country and require buying a pre-paid SIM card therefore you can contain cell phone access devoid of charges of roaming. There are services which present to offer unlocking ability for a fee, but don't disburse for them.

My suggestion to you is to make a contact with the service provider before trying to do anything on your phone. Just ask then for the unlock code of your phone and they will tell you the code for free if you have been their customer from a long period. This is the best way so that you will be able to unlock your phone. I hope that you will do that easily without any problem. Thank you!!!

Download software to produce the unlock code. The software is accessible on a few websites designed for free and a few pay websites which also present hold up if things go incorrect. See below for external links. To unlock your phone you generally need to enter a single code. Start with the first. If your phone is not unlocked by entering the first code (MCC + MNC), use the code "7" (Multilock).

You need to enter the unlock code in order to remove the restriction of your Nokia 6030. You can get the unlock code from any online site. But be wise in choosing a reliable source. For example you can choose Prounlocking.com this site provides accurate unlock codes at affordable cost with easy steps on unlocking.