Thread: Connection of Xbox live with flashed Xbox 360

Connection of Xbox live with flashed Xbox 360

Hello guys, sorry for trouble I am giving you, but if I had got my answer by simply searching on Google, so for sure, I hadn’t made this trouble for you, actually I have a flashed Xbox 360 and I am not much clear with firmware updates installed on it. And while I use to connect it with my Xbox live it use to display a message for some updates, so whether should I update it not? I don’t know whether it is safe for my Xbox and I am scare of getting banned to play live, so actually I want whether I should opt for updates or not? Thanks for your every suggestion.

Re: Connection of Xbox live with flashed Xbox 360

As if you go with my way than I will suggest you to update your Xbox offline only while using USB method so first insert your USB flash drive on the USB of your computer and after doing this you have to download file of update and save it on computer than after that you have unzip that and copy all the matters on the flash drive than remove it from the flash drive from your computer and plug It into on your Xbox 360 and then switch console to off and by mistake it on than online updates will proceed, so ignore that and update it manually.

Yeah it is not safe dude to update online for your Xbox as there are changes that you might get banned, so better to prefer offline updates, that will be better for you and it is the way for updating for all hacked Xbox and for updating your firmware you can find the trick of doing that on many website of xbox, where the experts will able to make you understand the concept more clearly. So if someone know about the updating the Xbox while keeping it offline than they will assist with easiest way.

As this is the most dangerous thing for which I can suggest you something, as even one of my college friend has also done the update on it Xbox and just after update it got banned to play online anymore, so as my suggest for you this question is better not go with this online update, and there are many other way of updating offline too, so I am aware about that too, but not have perfect idea about the same, so let the other expert may talk on this issue.

Your are not confirm with firmware version your Xbox as in that you might have iXtreme firmware also and even the normal firmware, so as you are done with your offline or online update try to play most wanted 2, halo reach, call of duty black ops, NFS etc and if you get the notification like unreadable disk that means iXtreme LT or even previous version LT, so this is the best to check your firmware type and then proceed with any further procedure.

You can use either of the method to update your Xbox 360 and while updating it online it have some changes or can much possibility can you Xbox my get banned for playing live, you can go even for installing it while using a game disk or by using a USB flash drive and even also by burning it first on CD or DVD and then manually installed it. So first clear with point that while method you want to use for updating firmware of Xbox 360 and I will further put the step here for the procedure of that way of updating.