Thread: HDMI Adapter for ipad1

HDMI Adapter for ipad1

I just picked up the new HDMI adapter and I want to connect this adaptor on with the apple ipad 1. Does ant one have knowledge about this them please share your own thoughts. This iPad 1 is perfectly running on iOS 4.3 versions. I have some doubt about this connection. This HDMI is a new Apple Digital AV Adapter and this will help to transmitting uncompressed digital data. Will the HDMI adaptor mirror of the iPad 1. Thanks in advance.

Re: HDMI Adapter for ipad1

An HDMI adapter will help to you for output HD video from your iPad 1 to the HDMI TV/monitor. This facility also present on the iPad2. This HDMI adapter will also helpful for video mirroring for the iPad 1. The best thing of this is to be allowing the professional users to do presentations using this iPad on large screens. The HDMI adaptor will provide such kind of facility. Then use it and this will be work good over ipad1.

I bought the hdmi adapter and this will be work great on my Apple iPad 1. This will be help me to give the presentation in classroom. I am a professor of college and I need such kind of facility. This will be help to me for downloading files on ipad and then using this hdmi adaptor, view this files using projector. Hence I suggest you to use this adaptor and this will be help to you for doing such kind of necessary tasks.

The iPad will reflect via the hdmi adapter. This will be helpful for the doing some excellent work on this ipad1. In today’s, this hdmi adaptor is to be compatible with the ipad1 as well as ipad2. Then you need to just use the connector of this adaptor. This will be capable to transmitting uncompressed digital data. This is a video as well as audio format. This is really helpful for the user and most of the user will like this facility.

Probably I want to connect this iPad1 to TV. Then I read some think about this HDMI adaptor and I decided to use this for connection purpose. Then I buy this and this will be good for me. The ports of this adaptor will be connected to a USB hub or other device with a hub. In the first stage I was surprised when I connected my iPad1 to TV via HDMI adapter and hdmi cable connector. There is necessary to do some setting on the projector and this will be help to view the content of iPad.

Yes, it will compatible with the iPad 1. This is happen because, the iPad 1 with the VGA adapter as well as HDMI adaptor. Then use this and enjoy the facility present over this. It also working with only as video out. Hence we can able to do this complicated process on the iPad1. Then buy this connector and this will be help to you for view the downloaded content on the projector. This will happen using the hdmi adaptor.