Thread: Unable to update contacts after the gingerbread update in Droid X

Unable to update contacts after the gingerbread update in Droid X

I have purchased a Motorola Droid X and I also have updated the Gingerbread and I am very happy for updating the gingerbread in that I like the cut copy and the paste feature. But now there is the problem in the Motorola Droid X after when I updated the gingerbread there is the problem in the contacts group all my contacts groups are now called as the “My Account Group”. I am not able to delete or edit the account. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the quantity replies.

Re: Unable to update contacts after the gingerbread update in Droid X

I would like to recommend you that I think that you I am not able to find out the any group application called “Group Appu”. I think that there is an application called “DW contacts group manager” I think that this is the application which will be very helpful to you. I think that this is the application which is free and I think that it is replaced by the OEM (Original Equipment Manager) contact interface. In this case the OEM is fully synchronized with the Google Account.

I would like to recommend you that I am not fully sure but I think that in the contacts you have to hit the menu key and then you have to go to the display option and I think after that you should be able to change the groups to display. I was also suffering from the same problem so I have taken help from the Google and after that I went into the contacts group and then I was able to display the contacts group. I think that you should check the Gmail contacts and then you can probably edit or delete them.

I would like to recommend you that I think that you should use the application known as the Contact GroupU and I think that you can download it free from the official site of the Motorola Droid X. I think that this is the applications which work with the contacts group which you have set in the Gmail account. I think that by using this you can be able to login in the Gmail account via the computer you are using I think that this will help you to edit the contacts and you can have access to them without having the Contact GroupU application. I think that this will help you to have the ability to have the controls over the function again.

From the discussion going on I would like to recommend you that I was also having the same problem and solved it by just checking the display option. I think that if you are able to change the group in the Gmail account then I think that you can be able to change the display group of the contacts also to do this I think that you should have the contacts application installed on the Droid X you have to just tap on the Contacts and then tap on the MENU item and then Click on the DISPLAY after that OPTIONS and then GOOGLE. I think that this will help you to solve the problem.

I would like to recommend you that I think that you should use the Contacts GroupU application I think that this application will allow you to edit the contact by just taping on the Contacts and then tap on the MENU item and then Click on the DISPLAY after that OPTIONS and then GOOGLE. I hope that by doing this will help you to solve the problem.

i think if the problem is solved then it is OK but i think that if it is not solved then i think that you have to install the antivirus in the phone and then clean the phone by using the antivirus. and if the problem is not solved then have to reboot it there are two types of reboot one is hard reboot and another one is soft reboot i think that if the problem is there then you can do the hard reboot