Thread: Not able to connect to Wifi on Motorola DROID

Not able to connect to Wifi on Motorola DROID

it’s just been one week since I have bought my new Motorola Droid, and I must say that it’s a awesome phone I can almost spent my entire day on it. I have installed wifi connection at my home to access internet on my laptop, as I tried to connect my Motorola Droid with the wifi connection I am not able to get use wifi on it! I am not able to figure out the problem so can I get any help from you people.

Re: Not able to connect to Wifi on Motorola DROID

I would like to wish you a good luck for your new Motorola Droid phone I know it’s a cool phone. Talking about your wifi connection problem can you please let me know are you getting any error message while you are trying to connect to your wifi connection? In case you are getting any error message please let me know as that will help me in knowing the exact problem.

Thanks for giving your reply, I appreciate it. As you were asking about the error message, I would like to tell you that I don’t get any error message whereas it shows the active wifi connection and it does get connected to the wifi but I am not able to surf any of the site or view any content that requires net connections.

Is your wifi connection proper and are you able to connect to the wifi connection using your laptop? as it may be that the problem might be with your wifi connection, kindly check your wifi connection with your router that gives the wifi connections and try connecting to your laptop and Motorola Droid as this will show where the problem lies.

The problem might be with the wifi router itself as you said that you are getting connected but you are not able to surf any content so I would like to suggest you to rebooting your modem. I think this will surely help as even I had this similar problem with my Motorola Droid not able to connect it to the wifi connection I had tried rebooting my modem and the I got I done.