Thread: Did anyone try using Nintendo 3DS?

Did anyone try using Nintendo 3DS?

I was in GameStop last night on bluray The Fighter going back to a redbox and I decided to go and see the 3DS. It actually works. In reality, nothing seems to be out of the screen, but inside the screen is a good sense of depth of field. You can also regulate the intensity of the 3D through a slider on the side, giving you the ability to switch between the overstated 3D effect type we are accustomed to a depth or a more natural appearance of the countryside.

Your eyes feel good to see the top of the screen, but instead look to the left or right causes a reaction a little pain obviously the result of black magic powers the device. The screen has a surprisingly wide viewing angle when not in 3D mode anyway, and the colors are vibrant and bright. Campcom is taking some good graphics on a handheld with Super Street Fighter IV and RE: The Mercenaries. Anyway, it works and is pretty clean.

Re: Did anyone try using Nintendo 3DS?

I kind of want one. I would even consider getting one if it would not be enough for the games in the first year. I'm also a bit waiting for the NGP (or whatever) more, seeing that I think will have more games that I like. Well, never tried to use or play in it, but looking at Google Images. I tried one at BestBuy I played a game of air in it. It was amazing. I'm literally dying to have it this Christmas. Just try it buddy.

As a full on geek who can set up a one-hour session of play eight. There is no way in hell I could do in 3D over the length of a movie. Free 3D glasses with a slider can make a big difference. A 3D suddel prolly more is better. However, I called when the first laptop has a screen of 3D glasses. I also found quite a few ways he could stand it and still get the effect. You can try it in bestbuy feel it. It’s amazing.

The 3D looks quite good, but the tail of the plane I watched both the right and left side of the tail while it was like having a plane of the micro machine hanging between my eyes about 5 inches from my face, Instead of seeing a full-size aircraft from several feet away. So I kept focused on the plane and then on the bottom and were significantly different focal lengths and it was hurting my eyes.

On top of that, I cannot justify paying $ 250 for a handheld well, with the exception of the NGP that. I guess that makes me a fan of Sony! Well it's hard to explain. Still, if the NGP is $ 250 at launch, you'll have to wait until after getting a PS3. I certainly will get a 3DS. I probably get a NGP. Both purchases will be after the fall of prices in the first place, however. Since I have resigned myself to not get a 360/PS3/Wii2, money is not so much a problem for me.

To be honest, a building game device is a kind of a tough sell. I mean to be an ideal candidate for this reality to take the subway for long periods of time each day. But when I'm away I'm more likely to want to do other things than games to play most of the time. Nintendo DS sold at me for a while but that did not meet for a long time after I buy it. The main competitor for me is not the NGP is that the iPhone and Android.

I tried it. Cool visual effect, but really adds nothing to the game for me. I basically played Street Fighter game which was awesome. Maybe with time they will find good uses for it. It's hard for me to believe that Nintendo had the balls to release a laptop with life, poor battery not remember how much better battery life helped the gameboy, beating the Game Gear and Lynx? But anyways I like this device.