Thread: Is iPad Available at Military PX?

Is iPad Available at Military PX?

Those people, who are with military privileges and still not having iPad must check their local PX. Was just at the PX in Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, and they started selling them today. Of course, they were already sold out too! I have heard that they have said they will have it more but within a week. Well I am not sure about this but I would suggest all of you to check it out. I hope you get your iPad as soon as possible.

Re: Is iPad Available at Military PX?

Well it is very funny to mention that I was in here in Newport, RI yesterday looking to see if they already have a Wi-Fi looking to get a free 3G rate and do not. I hope I get that before maybe I'll call today and ask. I hope you guys abroad can get one. You should be able to order online pixel and sent to you if you’re outside. Just try out once again and I hope that you get one as soon as possible. All the best!

I sent two iPad’s to my children to the view abroad of the apple with a line created by the apple that I have more than two when I sent one of Korea and one of Stan-for my son and one in the area DC. For your information, not all stores or exchanges Marina supposed to get for now. The only ones who get will be considered authorized Apple resellers (i.e., have their Apple kiosk area with a representative from there). Also, as per I know, those are not accessible for sale online in the AAFES website yet.

We have an Apple rep here in our BX in Japan. The funny thing is I asked when they were in just after the iPhone I have mine in the mail (sent from my mom) and told me he had not even seen one, but I was getting a lot of questions about it. I have mine removed and his jaw dropped. The poor around with it for about 30 minutes to a few people came and said he wanted to buy one if there were any for sale.

I do not understand! AAFES catalog IPAD has published two, but cannot offer, and send the request to Apple to send you. AFFES at McChord had a few and sold out in minutes. 3G not available. I've talked to Apple. I can tell you that there is a different attitude in front of us, the military. I do not think we like. They said they are no dissimilar than someone going to Wal-Mart! AAFES should receive the same treatment as any other retailers. At this time all the stores have in stock. Everyone has to wait. I do not see this as any other problem bigger than any other store.

Business is business. AAFES is just another Apple dealer, and receive no special treatment. The military, while I'm sure Apple is welcome, given the same treatment in sales IPAD (check the government / Federal stores). Also, being in the area of Seattle-Tacoma, Olympia, which should have been able to find at many other retailers. Would have been about a wash anyway, because most of AAFES actually reduce fee overcharges savings tax-free shops.