Thread: Target stores and iPads

Target stores and iPads

This has probably been discussed, but I bought my iPhone at Target - offline. So I did, because of their return policy. I have the 64 GB WI-Fi at first. After a couple of weeks I took it, pay the difference and have the 3G version. No questions asked. I told her 3 months return policy also applies to the iPads. Therefore, if I encounter a problem, I can recover within 90 days. Best Buy is valid for 30 days. It is worth bearing in mind the target for such purchases.

Re: Target stores and iPads

I had wondered about it: Apart from adding more places to buy an iPhone, what these stores have to offer? But I have to take the IPAD limited supplies so exchange options are also limited. At Best Buy and Target have lots of accessories! A complete set of two walls. But it was ugly and cheaply made. Plenty Cases locked though! Well I would prefer target are best than compared to bestbuys. Well it’s my opinion after all.

My plan is to buy an iPhone from Target and is also based on what I read about your return strategy. Please correct me if I have mistaken, but based on what I've collected from various blogs and forums, consumers have 90 days to give back the opened product without paying a restocking fee. However, the policy states that only allow Target.com new, unused for refund, and a restocking fee of 15% on assured items such as portable electronics.

IPAD fall into portable electronics. If I were you, just ask in advance what the return strategy is consistent with the iPad. Also, if you are a member of rewards bestbuy has a longer period for returns. If I remember correctly, you have 45 days and no restocking fees. But do not quote me! Also the return policy is great objective of mine I can buy them, but is marked as back no questions. He went to another destination and has a new one.

I work at a Target store in New York as head of electronic department. I can assure you that the target accepts the return of more items with the exception of food open, under clothes, DVDs, video games, CDs and software. Protectors are considered a portable electronic device in our inventory, but despite the acceptance of the iphone within 90 days of purchase with a receipt. Some items may be returned with no a receipt, but just if you charge your card, have the card when you make your statement, and if the item is not tied to a serial number. The reason is that we cannot confirm that the serial number was the actual drive, as recorded on the receipt. We can see the transaction itself, but has a lot of time depending on the manager who is currently the service department customer service.

For those of you who brought his guards right before the Iphone 2 advert has 90 days to return the current platform for a full refund. Do not expect the IPAD 2 to land in our stores for some time as the site reports that a shipment is not expected until late summer early.

If it has not been 90 days while you bring up the subject and still have the receipt, then you are still allowed to return the item to the store's policy goals of return is 90 days with a receipt, of course, you need all the original accessories and box with the issue in terms of guards, the serial number on the receipt must also match the unit. Usually about a 15% restocking fee, but only say it was deserted, wifi did not work or something, and claim a refund later. And yes, if you misplace the receipt, then you are limited to $ 70 refund.

Gave back an iphone today at a Target store that was bought for about 88 days. I was thinking of buying the guarantee for it, but read topics like this and determined to attempt to take it back so I could get the IPAD 2 for the same price. He took the courtesy desk and returned it without question. She asked if I would return again in the same card or a gift card.
    I called a couple of Target stores before returning to ask for his policies and has received different answers, including one who said he did not return the protective box open. This was discouraging, but I thought I would try anyway. There was no restocking fee. I had the original box and all original accessories all in perfect condition. However, the destination partner does not really see things that close anyway.