Thread: Getting trouble while tethering Motorola Droid with iPad

Getting trouble while tethering Motorola Droid with iPad

I have chosen iPad wifi only version instead with 3G and now regretting about that decision. Well I was tethering my Motorola droid Smartphone with iPad then, I was having trouble doing it. The thing is that iPad recognizes the network, so I just open the browser in order to get connected to internet, but I am not able to do so. Please advise me something which I could try and possibly tether droid to my tablet. Any suggestions appreciated.

Re: Getting trouble while tethering Motorola Droid with iPad

The main thing you should check out in order to get your droid to get tethered with iPad. The very first thing here is that your Smartphone must be rooted. This creates a step 1 to complete. Then in order to tether you need to get Barnacle application from market place. So just browse through android market and get this free application whose job is to allow wifi tethering. Hope you do such steps and then try tethering your device.

I have not heard of this picky issue taking place, turn the wifi on the iPad then back on and restart the wifi router and if that does not correct the problem of using the network to forget this option and let the iPad rediscover the access point. If these instructions were undertaken before charging that I am at a loss as to what you can do short of reloading. Again, in no way listen to of anybody having a trouble with the Wi-Fi to erasing the iPhone is required, good luck,

Remove and re-discover a network problem in most cases resolve the inability to access it to "inexplicable" reasons. I tie on a standard basis in a fascinating Verizon network. Do not fully understand the restrictions by some talk when it comes to issues tied to an iPhone. I suspect that because the iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple is able to control the function and then cause pain users.

I have x droid and wireless belt use wifi with my iPhone. I could connect when the belt locked android, but when you do not lock I can connect fine. In the icon of super user clicks on it and make certain wireless email application has a green light next to it, open the belt off and also enable wireless access control. Also you must try turning off encryption may this would allow the tethering process, so just see if that helps.

Correa wireless works well with the stock rom. But you have to root your phone without it nothing is possible. Once one of these working properly you can connect the iPhone through the wireless setup. However, the defect in the iPad will be no automatic connection. Flip that switch and then take the DNS settings you need to complete the Internet connection. Otherwise, it just gets an IP and is not familiar with what to do after that.