Thread: Need recommendations for some iBooks and game apps for small kids

Need recommendations for some iBooks and game apps for small kids

I have bought iPad for my kids, they are using it, but I don’t find any application which is useful in it. So I am in need of some application probably some good iBook which might help my kids to acquire some knowledge. Please provide some suggestions or recommendations for it, also provide some game application which they can play and probably enjoy playing it. Any recommendations appreciated from your side. Thank you.

Re: Need recommendations for some iBooks and game apps for small kids

For iPad, a story for Christmas is just wonderful. Children do not leave it. Letters A through Z, Uzu, Toy Story 3, interrogating Toddler, would be better for children's books they like. At this point I'd recommend an application that is free for a limited time called "School of Smarty Pants" - I only do full reviews of the applications of the book, but this title is as good education if I did, I would give 5 Stars!. Books: Go to the Beach , Geeta's narrative Read-beside, Polly Poodle's Noisy Book .

The application just released so - called "Bumpercars." It is especially ideal for children - passive, has immense music and a waste of time straightforward and effortless to use. And it is the ONLY Bumpercars application in the App Store! I have discovered a new and exciting game in the I-phone for my child named Baby Animal World. I urge it to parents who want their children to play and learn especially when it is moving or in restaurants.

I found some good in the following manner: Duck Duck Moose, fish, Wheels on the Bus, Itsy Bitsy Spider and the cat in the hat. There is also a book that can be referenced, "the cat would not move" - a book that is without charge at this time. I also just got the "Wheels on the Bus" and it's immense - wonderful interface for children through early elementary school children. This is particularly good application MomsWithApps on Friday. Some of the applications of my little favorite book are free or deeply discounted, as "Maid Marian Muffins," "Treasure Kai" and "Shape Up Town Number".

A new application Auryn extremely attractive (the programmers have really made such a nice , called Teddy, Teddy Night and The Little Mermaid Books) is free - is by Rosemary Wells and features of your character doing bunny "Head, shoulders, knees and toes feet "in four languages - English, French, Spanish and Japanese. Definitely worth downloading (was $ 3.99 and will not be free for long). A game for children: Futaba: Word games for kids, which is more popular today!

Books: Scruff sheep HD DigiPals Geeta's story Read-Along, ABC Music Juno, The Velveteen Rabbit HD, Polly Poodle Noisy Book, Josh and Emma Go to the beach. Also the games: The Lorax Garden, home (board game like ludo), Kitten Lil 'Shopping Cart game, Moody Monster Manor. A clean sea - The story of Rachel Carson w / video by David Katz + curriculum - beautifully illustrated and full of great videos on environmental issues.

To find picture books in the iBookstore, search for "Kiba Kiba Books" - There are seven picture books illustrated by children. At the end of every narrative, there is a dispute for inventive art of kids to make new images. After you generate you can send your images / illustrations for books online Kiba Kiba. There is a beautifully illustrated storybook that is free iPhone right now, called "Wimmelbuch" (which is a German promoter, in German and English). It has been 'spot the difference' a fun activity around the book and is a great value (especially since it was $ 9.99!)