Thread: How to use Multiple Bluetooth Headphones in ipad?

How to use Multiple Bluetooth Headphones in ipad?

So my wife and I are preparing for a long flight after this month and want to make use of the IPAD for us to see a number of movies. I bought a Bluetooth headset from Motorola and couples without a difficulty for the iPad. Then standard headphones are connected (and so needed a pair) and guards to turn off Bluetooth headsets and only put audio through standard headphones.
    A couple of question (if anybody knows)
    1) is there any answer or way to listen from side to side headphones to both standard and Bluetooth at the same time?
    2) Can be used more than a couple of Bluetooth headsets at once?
    3) If the reply to both question is no, is the simply way to have multiple handsets is to use a splitter and the standard headphone jack?

Re: How to use Multiple Bluetooth Headphones in ipad?

You cannot use Bluetooth and the outlet at the same time. The software that turns off the outlet when using Bluetooth. I got a splitter and output jack runs very well, but I have not try to make use of two Bluetooth devices at the same time. My further Bluetooth devices only allow a paired headset at a time, so I expect the iPhone to act similarly think your are satisfied with my answer if you want any more help than you can always post your doubts over here.

I think it will be unhappy with the use of Bluetooth headsets for a long flight, because (1) if the load is dying you do not have a headset, (2) aircraft noise is not filtered, and (3) everything need is a flight attendant in a terrible frame of mind (very likely) to notice the wireless headset and notify you to keep it for the period of the flight. What would be most excellent for you is to have two in-ear (ie, passive noise-canceling) headphones and a headphone splitter / amplifier. Do not rely on the volume level with just a Y-splitter. In one quarter or even a car, yes, the adapter with two headphones to pump enough volume. However, with the roar of aircraft engines in the background and dividing the volume between the two handsets will not suffice.

Look at either a Boostaroo headset which uses batteries or fiio e5 headset that charges with mini-usb.Both those who raise the volume significantly and give you two headphone jacks. Note that you can for all time turn downward the volume if too loud, but at a somber level of the low-engine decibels suck to the right of your viewing experience and a. Simple and adapter is already trailing volume by driving two power output.

I bought a Y adapter, but I just want to mention. If you have headphones with in-line microphone / volume control, a Y-adapter (at least they gave us, you might need a few kind of special expensive) SE does not work. Brother and I found out the unbreakable way and ended with an earpiece in his ear. Bluetooth headphones consume lot of batteries. But most excellent gamble is to obtain a Y-Adapter setup. This is what I think is the best.

How would that work after that with the Apple headset that you have the volume direct on it? They are the ones who untidiness up with the adapter and inexpensive or even work in our movie player Archos, for example. I'm not chatting about the volume controls do not work, I mean if you connect the Archos or a dealer do not even make a sound. Anyone who can tell me about this. I will appreciate your efforts towards solving my doubts.

The volume control on-line at any headset or earphones can only reduce the volume and cannot add to the sound level regardless of the output level is provided by the device (IPAD or whatsoever except it in reality meets the level essential to have their possess power (battery) as the two devices can I have mentioned earlier to in this thread, a volume control can only lower the output volume upper limit device.