Thread: What would be added in iPad 3? Is it worth waiting for it

What would be added in iPad 3? Is it worth waiting for it

I have iPad 1 and I didn't buy the iPad 2. Not because it wasn't worth it but because the new features on the iPad 2 were useless to me, except that it's slimmer and comfortable to hold. I was just wondering some opinions on what would make the iPad3 better than the iPad2? Possibly what would be added in iPad 3, I want some experts to tell me what could be added. I guess this is the best place from where I can know what I need.

Re: What would be added in iPad 3? Is it worth waiting for it

The iPad 3 would be the gadget to get keyed up about, which Apple will made public later this year. But this formulate us speculate is it really possible? Since Apple generally releases only one iOS device per year but as gossip over the web are signifying the same thing so we’ll have our fingers crossed. Anyhow the staffer added that Apple is looking into matter to allow its customers to upload their data to the cloud, despite of its origin, but the staffer has suggested that this plan has not yet been finalized. The Apple staffer declined to give any details about the iPad3.

Well as no specific information about iPad 3 is officially announced, so basically it is considered to be rumor. I guess they can add USB 3.0 and a card reader in upcoming iPad. Also many believe that it will be better if it probably has a 3D display to compete, as other tabs are likely to have 3D. One friend of mine is using iPad and he don’t like photos application, so basically Apple can improve it, as numerous of iPad users diverted to other third party application.

The next big hurdle will be screen resolution and with that I guess a most important processor/graphics/ram improvement as it will offer the opportunity for major graphics editing. A Processor able of rivulet media, at the same time still has the capability to use additional Applications. Hands free protocol for Bluetooth receiver with Mics for placing calls over 3G or wifi etc. iOS prop up to move files, i.e. Move files to and from iPad via USB or Sd.

At several spot, I imagine that they will append a mini USB port for incriminate to fulfill with EEC regulations. The iPhone will most likely get it initial, so we will have a fine thought of how they will implement the change. iPod port does too many things to easily be dismissed and if they do add Thunderbolt, it might be easier to do it as a dongle. I can envision a mini USB port on the side, so that when the iPad is on a generic stand, it can be charged in portrait position.

It would be pleasant if the iPad3 could take video input, perhaps through a beam port. (I was waiting for someone to make an application that permit to use the iPhone as a monitor for my video camera, but the changes seemed to stop all USB development in that area). Also if you put an optical drive in them, then we can load large applications, and create further foot traffic in stores for them. Mainly liable the iPad 3 every time you leave will be another decision more efficiently than to get.

While I was looking for some of the predictable attribute of iPad 3, I found that it is going to have retina display, then most probably the dual processor prop up or may be a single chipset of Quad core. The RAM memory of 1GB only, yes the storage structure would be as same as it is continued from all the versions. Also the pad is going to be slender just like the iPad 2, then we do anticipate the above mentioned features also, which probably makes worth waiting for it as well