Thread: PS3 (PlayStation 3) 120GB can be modded ?

PS3 (PlayStation 3) 120GB can be modded ?

Hello everyone actually I am planning to purchase a new PS3, but hadn’t find anywhere, that whether it will be modded or not and while looking out some older thread, as one over there has suggest for going with older PS3 with 120 GB. And want to clear my idea about it whether it would be modded or not, as till yet I hadn’t got any full proof confirmation from any one about this matter, so my question ends up here, so if anyone know about it bit clearly than please take a little stress to discuss and put your all information over here. Please and thanks in advance for your every suggestion.

Re: PS3 (PlayStation 3) 120GB can be modded ?

As what I had heard about the PS3 is that the PS3 on which the older version of PS3 is install that can be modded and even also can be modded with convention firmware v 3.55, and while also getting information this from some of my friend about this modding features on ps3, they also told me the same thing and also confirm that the newer version of PS3 with 160 GB have the another version of firmware. As this what I had head till yet and if further any news i will get on this matter that time only will update you with the same.

As if you are making decision of buying a PS3 and as with the new version of PS3 160 GB having firmware above the 3.6 and till now as per my knowledge if you want to modded a PS3 than you have to confirm first that you are buying a PS3 which have firmware under 3.56 version and if you are purchasing a pS3 having firmware above than 3.56, than it doesn’t yet have supports for modding yet. So first confirm that the ps3 you are opting for have firmware version below than 3.56.

Well if you are making some plan for buying a PlayStation 3, so better confirm first about the firmware as you are looking to hack PS3 that after it you will able to play Games from the burn cd but it hasn’t be declared no trick has been made for PS3 with this new firmware version, so might be within 2-4 months from now, it has been estimating that some trick will be out in the market for hacking your PS3 as you are not taking chance with PS3 but with the version of Firmware.

As Sony developer of PS3 are pretty serious about the game piracy had done in PS2 console and even much thing had happen, as while by I had listen that Belzer MOD chip has been build up in the PS3, which is creating hurdles for hacking PS3, as hardware people who are experts in hacking, had made commitment about it that they will soon come up with the trick for modding PS3 and also assured about many other utility ranging from stealth mode.

As InFectus is one of its kind versatile modchip in the market, and non other such thing has been released in the market and it has been created to specially for hacking PS3 and some work is still going on it, and has been build up to work and hack many other console also and It has been made up with many excellent features, and as I heard from official people it will be out within this month or maximum by next month.