Thread: Will swap magic 3.6 works with PS2 slim model SCPH-90004

Will swap magic 3.6 works with PS2 slim model SCPH-90004

Hello guys, just before someday I had purchased PS2 model SCPH-90004 and it is a PAL version and I am have a very good experience with that, and just thinking whether Swap magic 3.6 version will work on my PS2 slim model, so did any had tried this till yet, as I don’t have any knowledge on this topic yet and if you any have even a bit information on it than please tell me about that, as I really want to buy Swap magic for my PS2 so that I will able to play backups of original games of PS2 on that without using any original CD- DVD. Your every suggestion will means to me a lot. Thanks in advance

Re: Will swap magic 3.6 works with PS2 slim model SCPH-90004

As while discussing about the PS2 slim model, even I also had purchase PS2 recently and even I don’t have limited information on this and even I have the same question with me wheter Swap magic 3.6 is going to working with it or not and even other application like uLauncher, max etc and while playing the burned game on this version PS2 is pretty confusing and have heard that after going Crack in It, you can even play those game and waiting for my friend to come back to the town as he had better idea about this, and even if you have a friend, who have better knowledge about cracking than, after that you can play games on burned CD or DVD also.

I am very well aware about this thing and sure about the thing that no one like to buy original CD for games as because of their high price and even if they purchased the original CD than want to save that CD for longer time and for that it better to copy that game on other CD but after that you won’t able to play game on your PS2, but as the guys had mention above you will able to play game using duplicate CD also but you should know how to do Cracking and no worries if you don’t know much about cracking than there many practical video uploaded on YouTube and learn the trick.

Better you should made your own mod chip on the memory at present, as this it is require most of the time for Swap magic every version when running the copied or can say the duplicate version, so will not recommend you to search on Google or on some other site for any more information and even I have no knowledge whether it is working on the latest version of PS2 as it has some default in the older version of PS2 and I have heard the buzz that those problem had been sorted out in this version. So as the information I had got about Swap magic 3.6 it will supports PS2 model SCPH-90004.

As what I think about this matter is, Swap magic has been build up for supporting PS2 and as per recommended by official people about this, they have clear mention that you should opt for any version of Magic Swap, priory classify your region first that whether it is PAL or NTSC and then according making the decision of buying the compatible version for you. And Swap magic allow you to boot you playstation2 console so that you can make chances in back up or any games which is imported discs for playing the game. And you will able to open up your CD tray after then. And will able to play the burned game also.

After having a Swap magic 3.6 discs with you and insert that Disk in your PlayStation2 and the this disc is the made up booting and backup purpose for game, and while there are two option to select from video mode and load mode on the front of screen at that you have to swap to reset and now you have insert the disk which you to keep for back up of your game and the make use of Flip Top Cover or even Slide-Tool for CD tray to put back and after that press X button on your Joy Pad and your game will start and enjoy playing and if have any further doubt on this than feel free to ask any further question.