Thread: No wifi, no IMEI, no IICCID, no camera in working in Iphone 4

No wifi, no IMEI, no IICCID, no camera in working in Iphone 4

Hi, I have bought an Iphone from the falsified location, but I was not aware about that I’ll get the such a faulty mobile, if I tell you in the brief, the phone doesn’t have and IMEI number, no IICCID number, and in fact the camera in not working, the signal still in searing mode, now what can I do with this phone? Restoring the firmware version may fix some problem? Or do I sell this cell? Need suggestion, as I am badly regretting.

Re: No wifi, no IMEI, no IICCID, no camera in working in Iphone 4

it seems as you have got the faulty phone, and I don’t think that installing a new firmware will going to help you, because the phone should be capable of handling those OS, and off course as you have mentioned that there is no IMEI number that means the phone is not valid, so I don’t think you can do anything else with the phone, rather you have to keep it the way it is right now.

You can change the motherboard of the phone, and you can install the Iphone4’s motherboard but doing these according to me doesn’t make any sense, but still if you are willing to do these you can have to pay the amount to the technician, but still as you have mentioned about the IMEI, I don’t think installing new motherboard would solved this problem, because nowadays even china mobile also come with the IMEI numbers.

See I would say even while buying any phone always make sure that box that you get with the phone have some number that’s the IMEI number printed on it, and if it is not printed there, then off course you should not buy any such phone from the market, otherwise off course you’ll get too many problem with that including the one that you are having currently, but I don’t think that you can do anything with the mobile now, and you have to just keep it with you.