Thread: HTC EVO 3D won't upgrade

HTC EVO 3D won't upgrade

Hi, I have a EVO 3D and actually was using the first EVO, and after that got EVO 3d, and its just superb, and recently I have heard about the latest update in that, but when I was doing that I was unable to update my phone, don’t know what is happening, actually let me tell you that I am the newbie in doing these, as I haven’t don’t it ever before, but as far as I know I had perform all the steps perfectly but don’t know what went wrong and I am unable to update the phone, any suggestion?

Re: HTC EVO 3D won't upgrade

See there might be too many possibility that can cause this kind of problems and in fact I am sure that you must have done something wrong while updating your firmware otherwise it won’t happens like you unable to do the update, since this is happening I would say you should first of all check where the internet connection is working perfectly or not, because that is the main thing that we have to consider while updating the phone, and these is the major problem that causes these problem.

But the thing that make me wonder is like when did you purchase this phone By the way, because if you have purchased it these days than you must have been get the latest firm ware so that means you won’t have to update the software that you have in the mobile. I have heard that they have already pushed the 1.13.651.7 version for the HTC 3d and if you have the same then no need to update it.

See I would like to tell you the perfect steps that you can follow in order to update the firmware, and let me tell you that the updating would be done through two ways so you can follow any one of them, that’s you can do it from your phone also and through connecting it to the PC also, I mentioning the steps to update it through the phone only, see first of all go to the Home screen, and the press menu in that press setting, where you’ll find different option and as system update, select that, and then the HTC software update, after doing these you phone will automatically download the latest software and install in your phone. This will take some time.

Yeah I know I have the latest one, but the thing is like EVO 3D crash when editing calendar records. And this is happening since I get this phone, and because of that only it affect other things also in the phone, that’s why I have decided to update the firmware, but I would like to tell to all the guys who had spent their precious time replying these, an really this is helpful too. But I have heard if we update the phone through the phone only then it just updates some of the utility only, not the whole phone isn’t it?

I would say the same as you since I have tried the same through the phone but I don’t think that the phone get updated even, thus I would recommend you that you should try to update it through the PC only, and in fact I have don’t the same, and I would say as you unable to do that, this time try to update it from the different source, because it might be possible that from where you’re were doing these update, is being giving you the corrupt files.

I think the companion that you are using is not working perfectly thus I would recommend you that try to reinstall the or update it to its latest version and then try to update your phone, and off course when you are downloading the software, you must have to download the software from its official website, that’s from the HTC only. I hope this time you’ll be able to update the software.