Thread: Which chip is damaged in Iphone 3G

Which chip is damaged in Iphone 3G

I have an apple iPhone 3gs that no longer charges or synchronizes with the Itunes, will still work with dock port accessories such as an FM transmitter and through which I can charge my mobile also , but not with the actual charger that i have get with it. This is occur after particular event. The iPhone was plug up into an iMac's firewire port and as after I released it from there, the same is happening, So I think there is some cheap is damaged in the phone, isn’t it? Do I need to replaced it?

Re: Which chip is damaged in Iphone 3G

I know this happens some time with the iphone as I would say I was having the same problem with my mobile also, but it is not always because of the hardware problem, because of the junk files and the software corruption also cause this kind of problems in the phone thus I would suggest you to reset your phone, see you can try both the reset but you should start with the soft reset but if suppose it resetting, but if suppose it didn’t help then you can try hard resetting also, but remember one thing, it will wiped out all the date from your phone.

As you have mentioned that the phone doesn’t synchronize with the iTunes, then I think there might be too many possibilities like you might have some problem with the companion that you are using or, might be your phone doesn’t get connected to the PC, so for synchronization I would suggest you that you can update the iTunes version that you are currently using, or re-installation may fix this problem.

According to me you should try to update the firmware version that you are using, and I am quite sure that you are having the problem is in that only, so my recommendation is the same as you should flash your phone and then install the new software in your phone, and see whether this is happening again or not, make backup of the data that you have and then perform the same, and if suppose this didn’t help, then I think you might have problem in some of your hardware for sure.

Have you ever try to change the battery and the charged it again? hardware problem can cause this but it’s not possible that some of the circuit will be damaged, because as you have mentioned that you have just connected the phone to the PC only nothing wrong you have done with it, so I think you should try to change the battery and if suppose it gets charged than with no other doubts you should change the battery only.

See, if you are not getting anything in your mobile phone, and if you have done almost all the possible things and still having the same problem then I would say you should try to visit the service center only, because if you try to change to do some change in the hardware, because it may damage other hardware too, and if you have the guarantee period remaining, then I think you’ll get the servicing your mobile for free of cost.