Thread: Which box is best for alcatel mobile phone

Which box is best for alcatel mobile phone

Hi I have a alcatel mobile phone and I have heard about the box that we can use to update the phone, but I am not sure about them, I mean to say which one should we prefer? As I have heard about too many but I want to ask is like which one is the best? I want to know why that is good for my mobile and what are its feature that is good if we compare it with others, thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Which box is best for alcatel mobile phone

As far as I know there are four different boxes for your mobile, that’s polar box, then FG, infinity, and last one is in fact I don’t know. But If I would recommend you than I would always prefer to choose polar box only, because obviously it has very good capabilities for the mobile, and obviously best suitable for the phone that you have, and if you download the latest one then you'll get so improvements in the software, so you should get that only.

Brother, there is no similarity among these boxes, as all are good on their own way, in fact I would say they all are good boxes in the market especially the furious and the infinity, I always use to prefer furious, because it has a very good feature of flashing the phone, I do the flashing with this tool only, but apart from these it has other capability also like it can be used unlocking the phone and recover the data also.

If you are planning to have any one I would suggest you to have polar Box only, no doubt other one is also good but through the polar box whatever you do with this tool, it is completely secure process, I have heard about the stability issue in that but I would say that they have fixed that issue, and now along with that they have enhanced connection process and stability as well, and added support for too many other mobile phones also.

I would like to tell you some of the features of the polar box as whatever I have recognized while using, first of all intended to work with special brands like alcatel, Motorola, LG, Samsung, and many more, it has constant and high rate communication based on FTDI technology, I am not sure but approximately above to 910.200 bps throughout the flashing procedure. Though it has a support for too many other mobile phones but still I would say it is most excellent tool for Alcatel.

According to me you should select the tool according to your need because, though as far as I know all the tools are same but specialized in their own way so if suppose you just want to flash the phone then you should choose polar, because it has very good connectivity speed with good stability, but you just want to have for unlocking the phone then it would be FG. But still as this is just a tool you can have all of them and you can use them all.