Thread: Using internet on PSP without the joystick

Using internet on PSP without the joystick

Recently I have purchased a Sony PSP and I am very happy for playing games on the Sony PSP. Recently my dad was playing games on the Sony PSP and he has very hard fingers and touch on the joystick of the PSP. When I previously used this browser with the help of the joystick it works well but after my dad played game on the PSP with the help of the joystick after that I was not able to browse on the PSP internet with the help of the joystick I think that the trigger has been locked or blocked. So can I use the internet without using the joystick? Please let me know the replies and thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: Using internet on PSP without the joystick

I would like to recommend you that I think that the people who are using the PSP you should have to follow the following steps.
    • You have to first turn on the PSP and then you have to go to the settings and then scroll down to the network setting which is located at the bottom.
    • And after that when you have visited in the network settings and then you have to go in the option of 'Ad Hoc Mode' settings.
    • And then you have to change the settings of the 'Ad Hoc Mode’ to ‘ch 1’ and then save the changed settings.

I think that by doing these steps you should be able to use the internet without the help of the joystick.

I would like to recommend you that I think that you should use the internet without the help of the joystick to do this you have to just turn on the PSP and then go to the settings and then and then scroll down and then go to the network settings. And when you have gone in the network settings and then go in the 'Ad Hoc Mode'. And after that you have to change the 'Ad Hoc Mode' to ‘ch 1’ and then save it. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I would like to recommend you that I think that you should buy the joystick from the eBay I think that they will get it by 5$ or more than 5$. I think that if you can buy the joystick then I think that you should buy or I think that you should change the settings to ‘ch 1’. I would like to give you a note that I don’t know that it will change or not but when I tried to do the settings to ‘ch 1’ it helped me to work with my joystick. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

i would like to recommend you that i think that you should go into the settings and then = change the settings of the 'Ad Hoc Mode’ to ‘ch 1’ . to change this settings you have to go into the network settings and then the option of 'Ad Hoc Mode' settings. by doing this you will be able to operate the internet with out the joystick