Thread: Interest getting Reduced in the HTC EVO 3D

Interest getting Reduced in the HTC EVO 3D

I've lost concern in the 3D EVO. I'll see what other phones come in the next couple of months. My contract is up I will explore my options. Sprint needs a marketing team. I'm really losing interest over time. Other phones are starting to look pretty sweet. Since so many people died on Facebook about HTC bootloader, maybe we ought to do the same with Sprint on the release date. HTC in fact answered, so maybe it would work?

Re: Interest getting Reduced in the HTC EVO 3D

This phone will be sold. Yes it's boring to wait, but boring when you could not play Battlefield Bad Company 2 on ps3 for almost a month. As soon as the PSN network was back online I went right back to play. The phone will be out this summer, which is just over 3 months. Just practice a little patience. That will be here soon. The problem is that phones with exciting new details coming out now actually will not be sent for a long time.

I see your point, but there are similar phones that are accessible now, or have been defined that release dates are coming soon. My contract is up now, so I'm ready for a phone. If we were given a release date, then it could assess whether or not I should wait or have a phone that is as good (not in 3D). I cannot think of a phone, to be released on June 8 which is basically the same as the Evo 3D without 3D. I have truly wanted to wait with Sprint, but I'm so sick of my Blackberry and I want a excellent phone with Android, but I do not think you can wait 3 months.

Not completely true. Both Big Red and AT&T are likely to declare and turn around and release their phones at a quicker clip than Sprint. And really, while we're all still expecting/hoping for June/July, it might truly be August prior to the 3D launch the phone in the market without being "delayed", and many of these device that have been being proclaimed will simply be prepared by then. This is usual sprint, they consider they are being cleaver, but only shooting themselves in the head.

I do not think it's an explanation on the marketing itself, is only through marketing, Sprint has wasted the excitement that comes with the announcement. You want to see something new, you get all excited and pumped up to get it, and then get nothing. No fresh information, nothing at all for months. Can you honestly say that is still so excited about getting it as the first time I heard the ad? It just seems like a missed opportunity for Sprint. They had a lot of buzz about it, and lately, the buzz is negative or just frustration. It's been a while as I've heard rumors of everything and he tested positive on this new iteration of the Evo.

Unfortunately I do not like the launcher in your direction. The big phone button at the bottom that really troubles me personally, because the last thing I use my smart phone is like a phone. In my current Smartphone actual "phone" is buried on page 2 or 3 somewhere. So if I bought a phone with a sense you'd use LauncherPro or something.
    QHD As I went to play for one hour with a load Droid and then another hour with the X2 Droid. Although I realized that the resolution was higher in the load vs X2 and it was nice to have when you see video or film, I felt the difference was insignificant when doing normal tasks on the phone as web browsing, text messaging, or using applications. Also, frankly, when I put the two phones next to each other + SA has made the QHD-LCD bleached appearance. The + SA is simply brilliant and bold. However, saying that if I have seen plenty of HD movies / multimedia in my phone I would QHD at all times.

This is not a matter of Sprint. This is your fault, generating instant gratification issue where people are children in mind or body (or both), and have the attention span of an insect. It has been seven weeks or so since it was announced E3D. That's it. If you cannot expect some more days / weeks after convincing you'll be happier with another phone and another carrier. There are plenty waiting to take his place on the day of launch will be glad he was not content just because they lacked a little patience.