Thread: is it possible to modify root of evo 3d?

is it possible to modify root of evo 3d?

I recognize this is not actually a inquiry of root or post, but I had my htc evo for a couple of month and it has been huge. Has taken root the majority of the time apart from when my charging port came out and have to remain around to exploit the fresh roots. I want to know is who are going to get the htc evo 3d and the root. What kind of root it will be and when the method for rooting will be released? If it is released please let me know the proper steps for unrooting it.

Re: is it possible to modify root of evo 3d?

Assuming a root exploit for the Evo 3d is found, which is likely to be unrooted by me. And in case you have not seen, and there is some debate in the 3D Evo All Things root sub forum, mostly related to the subject of the bootloader.Basically we are waiting to see what boot loader will be delivered in 3D Evo. It was announced May 26 that it will not close bootloaders. Radio Shack has a line Evo 3D simulator that actually shows 3D screened ENG HBOOT Evo, which is unlocked by design. It will be included as HBOOT production? Is not it wonderful that would surpass anything of any manufacturer has made in terms of safety boot loader relaxing. Although I am not sure that the bootloader production will come unlocked out of the box, I'm sure it will be protected with an encrypted signature.

I registered in IRC there and I saw the guy going through the process of creating the Asian Development Bank and dumping various containers .bootloader, and microSD card system. Things are really good although a little understood any of that and I'm still unclear on what exactly he left them. I had some of the screen taken from the file system via adb records and such, but my network crashed and lost ties with them. He was hitting records in its path for others to help guide you. Increased discharges of one of the XDA developers to clean up start working with and distribute to other developers. Hopefully they can do something with them!

Unless you won or get for free / cheap (or) the list price, probably will not get the 3D until some months after its launch, so hopefully by then or before, a feat already. I was about 3 months later into the original Evo and when I did and had done his exploits that I use. Damn Sprint will not let me update my year, so you can not be the first Sprint phone in 3D.So we have to wait for some more time to get evo 3d till than we will get rooting solution also.

htc evo 3d root exploit was previous to the phone was released. Gratitude to a great flood of Evos given away at Google IO 2010. And I believe they had loaded hboot on it. That is parallel to the condition we find ourselves today with 3VO. There are people out there with loaded with HBOOT 3VOs unlocked ENG. It's just a substance of receiving the dump ROM to a developer. That fellow who discovers the HBOOT ENG and is bombarded with people either calling a liar or yelling at the ROM.Well dump the ROM is dumped and is in the hands of a parent E4G rooting So things look pretty good.

I think you're right. I have read the entire thread in about 5 minutes, so yeah it was on the whole wade from side to side a lot of oh my god. Man some help now! But yes, it was good to cry .I thought the interesting takeaways: Who knows how many people out there have htc evo 3d and its bootloaders, but none of them occur to connect with the community rooting, the phone may be blocked (assuming HTC does not change its policy).I hope to run in the bootloader ENG. I much prefer revoked s-on/off flip the switch.

I was by no means a fan of the books, "[insert object here] for Dummies" or "Idiot's guide to [him]." I do not like titles of books that insult me. No one can know everything and we are not fools, because they know something. Simple root was basically a program of the root with a single click using the manual method toastcfh that changed the statement to Engineering HBOOT among other things.I prefer to have a charger with a key through HBOOT because this version ENG was designed to be fully functional, while the release is something HBOOT. In order to open the boot loader, all you need do is to get S-ON-OFF S, which works very well without revoked. But I like to use fastboot mode, which has HBOOT ENG, but the release does not HBOOT. other than even fastboot mode is not necessary, since the lot I do through fastboot USB mode. I like the traditional HBOOT ENG. That's why I said it's just my preference. revoked works very well.