Thread: Motorola Droid X reboots on its own

Motorola Droid X reboots on its own

I have just bought a new Motorola phone and I have observed that my Smartphone is getting rebooted subsequent to some intervals. When I set the phone down then after I dig up again towards my phone then I saw the Motorola M on the screen. It is happening after half hour. I just desire to get rid of this rebooting problem from my Droid X Smartphone. If someone have faced the related trouble then do consent me know and possibly how to solve the same.

Re: Motorola Droid X reboots on its own

Well here I believe that you are getting this issue with your Smartphone because of some improper settings done on it. So very basic thing you should try is to reset your phone. Here it is necessary to make the factory settings for the phone to help you do well to take the issue to be sorted. I have found that this is the basic thing which is to be trying out as this fix has helped numerous users who were having a similar issue as you comprise.

It could be a problem with the battery, I guess it is losing the connection in the middle and so your Smartphone is being restarted. All you can do is check the phone with another battery that is in good condition and see if it is fixing the same for you. If the problem is resolve after changing the battery, then this will guarantee that the problem is the battery and battery replacement is the only option after that. Hope this comes out to be a needful for you.

I believe the phone is affected by a few sort of fatal viruses and that is why your phone is automatically restarting. Most of nowadays Smartphone are affected by the virus. In this case you include with some Smartphone antivirus to eliminate this virus from your phone to solve this problem. You can discover much antivirus software for your Android phone Android Market and get on the phone soon so that this can fix the same for this issue.

The issue may perhaps be with the device. There could be a problem with the device firmware. This is why you are not able to work well and thus your phone reboots every time all due of this. So flash the phone with the latest firmware and then make the required changes. You can find numerous articles on how to flash the phone, so go through the complete instructions and then process accordingly. It will be best for you. I hope this works as needed.

Well the rebooting issue includes many certain reasons of which I would advise you to check for. If you have installed many applications on your phone then eradicate a few unnecessary one from it. Also try to use the supportive applications, and don’t use any third party application which you locate but you are not conscious of it. So check out for all the applications and remove the one which is not needed or not functioning properly.

According to me the Droid X phone you have is having some fault in it, May this could be some sort of hardware problem. I think this since I'm using the similar smart phone, but I'm not having any problems akin to that. Therefore, I suggest return the phone to the gallery or in the location where you have bought this phone. If it is warranty tenure then you can have free fixation else they would charge you for this.