Thread: Htc evo 3d won’t charge to 100% capacity

Htc evo 3d won’t charge to 100% capacity

So I got my Htc Evo 3D today and its charge state from noon. (My battery was killed by running through a lot of homework). The phone in charge 99% at 4:50 pm and 5:26 now his phone is still 99% and the red LED light is still on a restart, pull the battery and disconnect and reconnect will not change the percentage or the LED light .anyone else having this difficulty? I guess a green light will appear once fully loaded. Anybody can guide me to overcome this problem.

Re: Htc evo 3d won’t charge to 100% capacity

I was also facing exactly similar problem .whenever I put my htc evo 3d on charge after couple of hours it was still 99 percent charge. I don’t know what’s wrong with my charger. I tried replacing the charge but still same problem. I got an application named battery from the market .which tells you exact percentage of battery have tried couple of thing but they all do same thing. It just keeps charging and red light is still on.

Hey I was also facing the similar problem but, the battery finally hit the 100% mark after couple of hours of charging. Red LED light turned into a Green one too presumption the phone for whatever reason takes light years to make that final 1% charge to 100.whichever way I’m sure this subject will diminish as our phone batteries get broken in with a few charges. Could be due to this being the first initial charge cycle.

There is a deception that is uneven thinner, of itinerary. In the past, I used "some cut" to generate a desktop link in a straight line to the "Battery information" of activity. It workings if you're online or downloading. (While we're on the subject, I also like to use whichever link to the Court "make sure you check for updates" activity if I am coming up for an update and check that again and again).This will help you for sure.

I had similar problems. Stood at 99 forever, then hit 100, but never said defendants, only 100. Not sure if its course, but my hero would switch charge when 100 was full. Anyway remained in the charger and the battery continuously down! 97, 96. I also reset back to 99, finally took it only load 99 I think I have to keep charging it another hour or two, it will go green. Happened for me last night. Finally it Is full charge after several hour of charging.

My take on the battery thing now, especially after reading this:
    1 aggressively and forcefully seeks chargers.
    2 Don't appear at the specific % of battery, when it gets yellow, get more destructive
    3 Relax and Use it in the morning, charge it while you shower - better than running out the door.
    Finally it will charge after keeping it charging for several hours.