Thread: Htc evo 3d gps is inaccurate

Htc evo 3d gps is inaccurate

I have a recognized site that I can walk to - keep in mind, I live in the desert at high height and I have a unbelievable sight of the sky. When I do in my Htc Evo 3d, I'm deceased at the sight that appears in Google Maps. I mean, dead. I just did in my htc evo 3d and I'm at smallest amount 70 meters. 7 birds, closed strong signal. Any additional evidence of this yet? Fascinatingly, when I installed Compass (catch, the free market), and calibrated, the location gave my right site of the house. Where did the installation / calibration. Do again the test 3 times in a walk. I get the GPS does everything outside (he worked the system ground station software DOE / DOD) - but! With my htc evo 3d, I could make use of inside my house, and the most horrible you could do is show the edge of the nearest wall. This is at smallest amount consistent, a good 70 + feet, indoors or out. And - I'm not 100% sure - but it sure is slow to lock. Take a few seconds. I think.

Re: Htc evo 3d gps is inaccurate

My 4G Htc Evo 3d also died with GPS. + /- 2 feet I would pronounce that when the go like a bullet on the map. I'm departing off-road trails that can observe satellite images, other than not recognized by the cartographer, so I was familiar with it. It’s not a deception of my position adjustment to the adjacent road recognized. I will have the chance to test htc Evo 3d in my morning throughout my run 8 miles in the woods.

Ok, we frequently repeated the calibration for the magnetism and the g-sensor to the GPS status. And following I left and I will be in motion for a while, began to catch up until I was close to where I was. Walked around the house and the lost position and jumping it was back to me again, but five feet at most. He walked on, stays behind and catch up. Having to rely on the GPS Status (if ever did), low sensitivity and slow to update.

Bearing in mind I'm continually getting over 600 kbps upload on 3G and under 200 kbps download in adding to this topic I'm absolutely suspect that this exacting unit has the smell of lemon. HTC GPS solutions I've seen on forums be liable to fall approximately as first class outliers irregularly. It's better than I did this come about to someone else the local kids trust me, so I'm pretty positive I'm going to trust that it is probably defective and should not be silent again resold for cash and do more damage.And yes, I did a battery pull and a factory reset. Even the restart was strange did not end with one of my downloaded (not the SD card installed) Applications did not want to wake up a backup restoration

Yes, I was with my GPS for navigation last night and was not doing well with my htc evo 3d. I have my phone very hot and annihilate the battery.yet more than the GPS navigation frequently does. I mean a ten percent within 6 minutes. Try departing for a walk and creating a map myTracks to see how precise it works. Otherwise try to master reset your htc evo 3d after taking battery out. Now I’m sure your gps will work.

Results are in GPS locations of my career in the forest were "dead on balls accurate. If someone is not getting killed by balls exact location, consider again the store for exchange. GPS took over 1 hour and 8 minutes, with 3G to run my application could transmit my location every minute or so. Charging the battery starting was 70%. Final load was 52%. 18% of drainage for that time period is comparable .I was able to hear that sprint was not able to identify this problem.